• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

The danger of Christmas trees

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198505/Death-threat-sent-Amir-Khan-Christmas-tree-picture.html

be careful out there folks. Christmas trees are dangers things. From the link:

Amir Khan was bombarded by threats and trolling messages after he posted a picture of his Christmas tree online.

The former boxer, who is a practising Muslim, posted a photo of the tree on Instagram yesterday night, saying his three-year-old daughter would like it when she woke up.

He posted: 'While everyone's asleep, daddy put the Christmas tree up. Lamaisah's going to be happy.'

But the post led to a horrific backlash from some his followers, who posted abusive and threatening messages in response.

10 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

But but but ... Jesus is a prophet of Islam.???? xD

Maybe but the tree is a symbol of paganism. o.O

Just now, Reebo said:

I read somewhere that the Christmas tree isn't anything to do with Christianity. I'll have to look it up.

The bloody Germans introduced it. Via those pesky royals. 

59 minutes ago, One percent said:

Maybe but the tree is a symbol of paganism. o.O

The bloody Germans introduced it. Via those pesky royals. 

Ah, yes. I got sidetracked and hadn't looking it up yet. Fanx :)

I don't see the problem.  Under UK law these sorts of posts are criminal so the posters will be traced and punished. 

They'll also work out that there is a problem, and start introducing measures to ensure that all people, no matter their race, creed or colour, understand that religious hatred is always bad, no matter who it is aimed at or how strong your belief in your own righteousness, and that they must all try much harder to get along with their neighbours.

6 hours ago, stokiescum said:

This was last years effert took 30 secs to move from the kitchen to the coffee table 

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 hours ago, stokiescum said:

thats 180 d surley or am i more pissed than i thought 

When your pissed I prefer the pictures that involve a bit more lace and a few tattoos. :ph34r::Old: