• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Work Christmas Party

Are you going to one?

Last one I went to was in 1988 I think. As I worked (and work) for an IT firm it was very boring being full of geeks and a fat secretary some of the geeks were trying to hit on. Nowadays there isn't even the fat secretary.

I miss the work party, not going this year again either.

2 minutes ago, davidg said:

Are you going to one?

Last one I went to was in 1988 I think. As I worked (and work) for an IT firm it was very boring being full of geeks and a fat secretary some of the geeks were trying to hit on. Nowadays there isn't even the fat secretary.

I used to organise these a long time ago before the current legal fugcloud.  best one was when an entire department ended up in a massive fight in a curry house against another firms department.

ah, fun times.

6 minutes ago, davidg said:

Are you going to one?

Have one tomorrow in a town I wouldn’t normally go out in for love or money 

The day before what is known in these parts as black eye Friday , what could go wrong ? 

Stopped going last year. Was with the place long enough that I didn't feel obliged to go any more.

I only have one proper mate in work, and we had our own wee Christmas lunch. New boss is a total fucking stiff so I wouldn't enjoy getting drunk with him anyway.