• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

the gardener

I cannot discuss this topic as I will have a stroke

5 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Now that I have calmed down I feel I can discuss this subject.

It seems that I am living in a nation that considers people of my colour to be the enemy. I, and people of my colour are under threat. It's as if I am in prison where inmates have to divide along racial lines and join gangs in order to survive.

Reading stories like this really just makes me feel like joining the KKK or something similar. Fuck it if they're racists, at least they're on my side. Maybe I could get to be a grand wizard or a knight too. How cool. The uniform is pretty cheap too, just a couple of white sheets from Primark. Must remember to buy flat sheets and not fitted, that wouldn't be a good look.

Rep for being deadly serious whilst making me laugh out loud.

A rare skill.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Justice announced that it had agreed to carry forward many of his recommendations, including a radical pilot scheme that could lead to the dropping or deferral of prosecutions in London in an effort to reduce disproportionality in outcomes.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/20/david-lammy-sent-email-warning-he-could-face-same-fate-as-jo-cox

i come across has a right wing zelot but i work with people from all over the world and guess what they can all be racist and sterotypical about other people,you can even see the favritism on the left wing for muzzas and a loathing for jews,but your avarage muzza would want gays at least blanked yet jews seem more accepting ,even the africans i work with be they christian or muzza frown on gays yet bang on about racism.

1 hour ago, XswampyX said:

Lammy has been outspoken on institutionalised racism.

What about the two recent rape cases having to be dropped (just by good fortune rather than the so called scales of justice and the so called sword of truth) and the need to reconsider the possibility of hundreds of other possible cases. 

That plus the avoidance of investigation of massive numbers of Rotherham cases.

That's institutionalised racism!

That's institutionalised hypocrisy and criminality as well as plain evil!

Edited by twocents

10 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Off topic but how do you get the strapline below your posts?

Arrow by name at top of page, account settings, signature.

You've made my day, I'm such an IT numpty, happy to help :Beer:

12 minutes ago, twocents said:

What about the two recent rape cases having to be dropped (just by good fortune rather than the so called scales of justice and the so called sword of truth) and the need to reconsider the possibility of hundreds of other possible cases. 

That plus the avoidance of investigation of massive numbers of Rotherham cases.

That's instiutionalised racism.

You silly sod. It isn't when the victim's are white. Duh!

6 minutes ago, Lone Lurker said:

Arrow by name at top of page, account settings, signature.

You've made my day, I'm such an IT numpty, happy to help :Beer:

Happy to boost the ego.

And thank you. I feel complete now. Just don't tell 1%