• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

the gardener

I cannot discuss this topic as I will have a stroke

Jesus fucking christ, that is a new low, even for Western Europe. There seems to have been a two tier justice system operating in countries like Germany, Sweden and Britain for a number of years, but to have it officially spelled out as government policy.

How do they decide who benefits from this? Is there a separate and lower scale of penalties depending on which race you are? Will they have a lottery and people of certain races are released early? Will only a certain proportion of criminals from certain races be prosecuted? 

6 hours ago, XswampyX said:

It's actually worse than that. It will be institutional racism right up to the point that they skew the figures so much that it's equal. Then they will then use these figures to harp on about how great and successful multiculturalism has been. xD

It will be... 85% of white people make up the prison population while only 15% are BAME. FFS!

Just like Tax Freedom day, the day of the year when you finish paying tax and start earning your money, we can have a BAME crime day, after which Lanny can proudly claim that "his people" can commit any crime they want and the CPS won't touch it as they've filled their quota. Would New Year's class as this year or next year? It could be like the film "The purge". 

4 hours ago, DTMark said:

Because of course every BAME person has identical views, just like every gay man has identical views.

Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

Tbh, you can see why Africa is such a shithole when you see the quality of "African" politicians in the UK. Lammy and Dianne Abbot are both an embarrassment and clearly only senior politicians due to tokenism.

Lewis says in the tweet: “I’m not keen on sharing racist propaganda but I think it’s important folk see the kind of hate Diane is subjected to for doing nothing more than standing up for her beliefs #solidarity.”

One man's person's racist is another person's freedom fighter. 

5 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

No.

This shouldn't be about race, you are falling into this despicable cunt Lammy's trap.

It should be about illegal or criminal behaviour and everyone of all races being equal before the law as far as possible.

Exactly.  There should be no consideration of race or religion; solely whether a crime has been committed.  It's despicable scum like Lammy who wish perpetuate racism to further their own interests.

8 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

No.

This shouldn't be about race, you are falling into this despicable cunt Lammy's trap.

It should be about illegal or criminal behaviour and everyone of all races being equal before the law as far as possible.

Agreed on the judiciary point.

My post was a reply to being called (tongue in cheek) a racist islamophobe.

I prefer white women. Which makes me racist. But why is that so wrong?

But it is off topic so will leave it there.

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Agreed on the judiciary point.

My post was a reply to being called (tongue in cheek) a racist islamophobe.

I prefer white women. Which makes me racist. But why is that so wrong?

But it is off topic so will leave it there.

Wasn't aware sexual preferences were in any way considered to be discrimination, I don't think they are, and you aren't wrong. Otherwise not fancying men is homophobia.

11 hours ago, XswampyX said:

That's sexist or summat, you islamophobic racist. xD

I absolutely love it when I see references to the 'Pussy' comment. 

It is an admission of almost total failure by the left. 

Think of all the thousands - probably millions - of dollars spent and man hours used trying to dig the dirt on the Donald. There would have been junior staffers, bloggers, self-facilitating media nodes etc working round the clock on this for months. 

And all they could find was one generalised comment about the effect of celebrity on women. 

It's pathetic, laughable and should be mocked at every  opportunity as an example of the utter intellectual bankruptcy of the SJW movement. 

5 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Wasn't aware sexual preferences were in any way considered to be discrimination, I don't think they are, and you aren't wrong. Otherwise not fancying men is homophobia.

Lesbians who don't want to fuck 'women' with penises are transphobic and people who don't fancy people of certain ethnicities are racist. You're living in the past with your 2015 attitudes - get with the program. 

3 minutes ago, This Time said:

Lesbians who don't want to fuck 'women' with penises are transphobic and people who don't fancy people of certain ethnicities are racist. You're living in the past with your 2015 attitudes - get with the program. 

o.O

I have no doubt I'm living in the past, and have every intention of leaving my head there, it seems a better place to me, but Joking apart, I've never seen this kind of idea put forward by anyone. (this may be because I don't have a Twatbook or Twatter account) 

14 hours ago, the gardener said:

Government accepts call to tackle racial bias in justice system.
Prosecutions in London could be dropped or deferred as ministers respond to David Lammy report on legal treatment of BAME people.

They said 

JUSTICE SHOULD BE COLOUR BLIND..

I don't think they were listening to themselves.

Just now, swissy_fit said:

o.O

I have no doubt I'm living in the past, and have every intention of leaving my head there, it seems a better place to me, but Joking apart, I've never seen this kind of idea put forward by anyone. (this may be because I don't have a Twatbook or Twatter account) 

Lesbians being transphobic for not wanting to fuck men is an idea that's been around for a good few years now (started by said men of course). Being racist if you don't fancy black/chinese/indian/etc people is more recent - first started popping up a couple of years ago.

2 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Tbh, you can see why Africa is such a shithole when you see the quality of "African" politicians in the UK. Lammy and Dianne Abbot are both an embarrassment and clearly only senior politicians due to tokenism.

Exactly my point. The Guardian didn't like that point being made.

Another angle - the recent articles bemoaning that, with "stop and search", more white people are found in possession of drugs than are black people.

Implication: the policy is unfair and discriminatory.

Two points:

1. If they're walking somewhere, which they would be, they're unlikely to be carrying 15KG of heroin for resale. More probably, a bag of weed for personal use.

2. That is not what "stop and search" is concerned with, as the authors of said articles know perfectly well.

Words fail me :CryBaby:

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Justice announced that it had agreed to carry forward many of his recommendations, including a radical pilot scheme that could lead to the dropping or deferral of prosecutions in London in an effort to reduce disproportionality in outcomes.

13 hours ago, XswampyX said:

10 hours ago, SNACR said:

Even the general knowledge questions were obviously specifically tailored softballs like the one about Tottenham.

He is obviously thick as shit, and/or has no clue about anything. I wonder how he managed to get to where he is??

"Who succeeded Henry the 8th?

"Henry the 7th" !!!!!!!!!

:Jumping:

1 minute ago, This Time said:

Lesbians being transphobic for not wanting to fuck men is an idea that's been around for a good few years now (started by said men of course). Being racist if you don't fancy black/chinese/indian/etc people is more recent - first started popping up a couple of years ago.

Popping up where, though? I don't see any reason to worry about moronic opinions on Twitter, you could find almost anything stupid on there if you look hard enough. 

The problem with this business with Lammy and BAME folk in the justice system is that it's serious now, they are proposing real and (IMO) racist actions to effectively discriminate in favour of BAME people, ignoring whatever crimes they may be committing. We've already seen what the police are capable of doing if they are given targets (I mean the rape cases where they hid the evidence exonerating the accused), this will corrupt the system even further.

Problem returns to it's root - there is no democracy in the UK. An idea so utterly stupid as implementing measures based on this obviously inherently racist, mathematically false and flawed report would bring about a popular referendum in months in CH and it would be thrown out. 

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Justice announced that it had agreed to carry forward many of his recommendations, including a radical pilot scheme that could lead to the dropping or deferral of prosecutions in London in an effort to reduce disproportionality in outcomes.

It's this part that worries me. How is a member of HM Opposition - not even a member of the government -  able to influence the judiciary in this way?

What happened to the independence of the judiciary?

My guess is they're all common purpose types in each other's pockets ideologically. 

12 hours ago, XswampyX said:

It's actually worse than that. It will be institutional racism right up to the point that they skew the figures so much that it's equal. Then they will then use these figures to harp on about how great and successful multiculturalism has been. xD

It will be... 85% of white people make up the prison population while only 15% are BAME. FFS!

Nah it should be done by borough if you ask me 95% BMAE 5% white for tower hamlets then  every cloud an all that

6 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Jesus fucking christ, that is a new low, even for Western Europe. There seems to have been a two tier justice system operating in countries like Germany, Sweden and Britain for a number of years, but to have it officially spelled out as government policy.

How do they decide who benefits from this? Is there a separate and lower scale of penalties depending on which race you are? Will they have a lottery and people of certain races are released early? Will only a certain proportion of criminals from certain races be prosecuted? 

The dangerous phrase I have seen being bandied around is "equality of outcome". The reductio ad absurdum of this would be everyone being imprisoned for 3 months, and only 3 months, in their life (or whatever the "average" punishment was spread across the population). Rapists and murderers would only have to serve one sentence, 3 months, whereupon they could never be punished again. Clearly nonsense. Justice has to be blind and the punishment must fit the crime. Seriously, there must be literally hundreds of legal idioms, clichés and principles which run contrary to "equality of outcome". That anyone could suggest this, in this country, in the 21st century, without being intellectually smashed to pieces makes me despair.

Also, once we have accepted that justice is not blind then at what stage does this evolve from positive discrimination in favour of BAME people into negative discrimination against, perhaps, white people? It all becomes arbitrary and rather medieval. A neo-feudal legal system to go with our neo-feudal land and monetary systems. Within a few decades we seem to have gone back hundreds of years. Scary. 

I watched a film (I think it was a film) where a white person got sent to an American jail. One of the other prisoners, a black man, told him that "in here you are the n-gger". I am starting to feel that as a white indigenous Brit in 21st century Britain I am the "n-gger".

8 minutes ago, billfunk said:

The dangerous phrase I have seen being bandied around is "equality of outcome". The reductio ad absurdum of this would be everyone being imprisoned for 3 months, and only 3 months, in their life (or whatever the "average" punishment was spread across the population). Rapists and murderers would only have to serve one sentence, 3 months, whereupon they could never be punished again. Clearly nonsense. Justice has to be blind and the punishment must fit the crime. Seriously, there must be literally hundreds of legal idioms, clichés and principles which run contrary to "equality of outcome". That anyone could suggest this, in this country, in the 21st century, without being intellectually smashed to pieces makes me despair.

Also, once we have accepted that justice is not blind then at what stage does this evolve from positive discrimination in favour of BAME people into negative discrimination against, perhaps, white people? It all becomes arbitrary and rather medieval. A neo-feudal legal system to go with our neo-feudal land and monetary systems. Within a few decades we seem to have gone back hundreds of years. Scary. 

I watched a film (I think it was a film) where a white person got sent to an American jail. One of the other prisoners, a black man, told him that "in here you are the n-gger". I am starting to feel that as a white indigenous Brit in 21st century Britain I am the "n-gger".

Almost unbelievable that they could come out with such obviously stupid ideas without being laughed at. 

Good post btw (out of reps again)