• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Look the fuck at me #2008

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-42441695/kaci-sullivan-i-gave-birth-as-both-genders

Nope. You gave birth to a k8d after taking testorone which gave you a skinny beard.

You did not cgange gender.

Ffs, you are shacked up with a bloke - i changed gender to be a gay man.

Stupid bint.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5188053/transgender-dad-who-had-first-pregnancy-while-living-as-a-woman-prefers-giving-birth-as-a-man/

Edited by spygirl

You can change gender spy. Gender is a social construct. What you cannot change is your sex.  Well without surgery and massive amounts of hormone you can't. Sex is biological. As this story shows. 

Oh, and I don't believe she was in labour for seven days with her second child. No way. 

Crazy.  I suppose even the tubes in a male's "equipment" could stretch wide enough to accommodate a birth.

Shouldn't people like that be given extra "monitoring" from the securitys just in case they have a sudden mentalism when driving a vehicle near a shopping centre.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

You can change gender spy. Gender is a social construct. What you cannot change is your sex.  Well without surgery and massive amounts of hormone you can't. Sex is biological. As this story shows. 

Oh, and I don't believe she was in labour for seven days with her second child. No way. 

She lived as a gay man but he did not do him up the shitter.

Vagina everytime.....

Just now, spygirl said:

She lived as a gay man but he did not do him up the shitter.

Vagina everytime.....

Which reinforces my point between the difference between biology and social construct. In your head, you can be anything you want to be. It doesn't however change universal biological fact. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Which reinforces my point between the difference between biology and social construct. In your head, you can be anything you want to be. It doesn't however change universal biological fact. 

Is that a wordy version of Every holes a goal?

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

I have to disagree. Mrs DeepLurker was in labour (induced) for 4 days (yes, it was a nightmare).

7 days? It's possible IMO.

1 minute ago, DeepLurker said:

I have to disagree. Mrs DeepLurker was in labour (induced) for 4 days (yes, it was a nightmare).

7 days? It's possible IMO.

Normally (and this case is not "normal") the second and subsequent come along much quicker than the first. That's why I find it hard to believe. 

Right so yet again it's almost a none story.  A man could just as easily say he had sex as both genders (or multiple genders) and it would be equally as meaningless.  Except that the hormone pills might have made him look a bit more female on some of the surface.

A titillation story (pun intended/no pun intended - like most everything else in modern life take it whichever way you like).

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

You're just describing mental illness. Gender is a mental illness construct.

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

You cannot change either - no matter how much surgery you undergo.

Gender is not a social construct. The word we use for each gender is a social construct - but whatever you call them,  there are still only two.

And as you correctly say, there are only two sexes, as well as only two genders. For they are one and the same.

Any argument to the contrary is ludicrous.

XYY

Nope, disagree xyy.  There is sex (biological) and gender (social construct). 

In breif. Sex is the bits you are born with. 

Gender is the roles afforded you by society due to the bits you are born with. So, there are certain societal expectations of men and of women that are different and assigned to each sex.  It doesn't have to be these roles, but these are the ones that society say are right for each sex. 

We could choose to change these gendered roles and many do. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Gender is the roles afforded you by society due to the bits you are born with. So, there are certain societal expectations of men and of women that are different and assigned to each sex.  It doesn't have to be these roles, but these are the ones that society say are right for each sex. 

Well, you and your high faluting words.

I like the ones with big boobs and lady gardens.

I was surprised a bit too.  I had to look it up.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&q=gender+meaning&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

It seems you can just decide.  Today one gender tomorrow another.  It doesn't seem to make much sense but there you are. 

Another question is can other people decide for an individual in some circumstances - perhaps for those who like to see and use gender as an insult.

In that case your gender could even change from minute to minute - just walking along the street.  In that case I expect that people like the Mayor of London's gender (and that of most other politicians) is constantly in flux.

Edited by twocents

19 minutes ago, One percent said:

Why are you talking like a retard when you clearly are not one...?

Gender and Sex are the same thing.

The name of the former can change from language to language and culture to culture, but wherever you are from - there are people born with either a cock or a fanny. There is no other state of existence - no matter how hard you and your handlers may wish it to the contrary.

To suggest otherwise is not logical...

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Why are you talking like a retard when you clearly are not one...?

Gender and Sex are the same thing.

The name of the former can change from language to language and culture to culture, but wherever you are from - there are people born with either a cock or a fanny. There is no other state of existence - no matter how hard you and your handlers may wish it to the contrary.

To suggest otherwise is not logical...

XYY

^^^ this. 

However, that women are seen as home makers and men as providers is a social construct. It is the roles that society places on men and women. As it is the roles that society dictate, it is gender. 

This is the difference between sex and gender. It is not biological that women cook and men mend cars. 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

This is the difference between sex and gender. It is not biological that women cook and men mend cars. 

Interesting - I hadn't thought of it this way, but it makes sense. Gender is what makes 99% of men in couples put the dustbin out, even though there is absolutely no biological imperative behind it.

12 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Interesting - I hadn't thought of it this way, but it makes sense. Gender is what makes 99% of men in couples put the dustbin out, even though there is absolutely no biological imperative behind it.

Yep.  Social conditioning.