• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Woman stabbed in Aldi, skipton

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5203193/Man-arrested-woman-attacked-knife-Aldi.html

A woman stabbed by a knifeman in front of horrified Christmas shoppers at an Aldi supermarket has died.

The 30-year-old woman, believed to an Aldi employee, was attacked in the middle of the store this afternoon.

A suspect was wrestled to the ground by brave staff and shoppers, who held him down until police arrived at the store in Skipton, North Yorkshire, at 3.30pm.

The 44-year-old man has now been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently being questioned by detectives.

It is probably an awful case of an insane person running around.

However, I note that the So-Called BBC were calling it a 'stabbing' (the quotes always mean something) and the police are keen to point out that it definitely isn't terrorism -- So I fear it might be RoP.

Just now, dgul said:

However, I note that the So-Called BBC were calling it a 'stabbing' (the quotes always mean something) and the police are keen to point out that it definitely isn't terrorism -- So I fear it might be RoP.

the So-Called BBC are saying that it is a local man. It will be interesting to see what this actually means in luvvy land. 

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

It will be interesting if MSM announces a known history of mental health and drugs issues.

At a TESCO in North Wales an attacker with knives was convicted in 2015 and it was declared to be far-right motivated. In truth a complete f-wit that hoped to avenge Lee Rigby by killing a Sikh dentist. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230910/Dangerous-racist-inspired-Jihadi-John-tried-behead-Sikh-dentist-Tesco-revenge-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-jailed-life.html

According to the Daily Fail: 

North Yorkshire Police said the incident was not terror-related or believed to be a hate crime. 

It they're saying it's not a hate crime that assumes she was a person of colour/possibly a lezza. White people can't be victims of hate crime. 

The age of the victim was 30 whereas the person arrested as 44. A 14 year age gap sounds fairly typical for a certain religion. I think it may turn out they were husband and wife. 

East European 2/11 on 

(victim worked in the store / domestic husband / boyfriemd etc etc )

Another witness wrote on Facebook: “World has gone mental just had to dart out of Aldi in Skipton someone has been stabbed right next to me on one of the isles am literally shaking.” (sic)

Edited by WorkingPoor

8 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

It they're saying it's not a hate crime that assumes she was a person of colour/possibly a lezza. White people can't be victims of hate crime. 

The age of the victim was 30 whereas the person arrested as 44. A 14 year age gap sounds fairly typical for a certain religion. I think it may turn out they were husband and wife. 

Id guess non Muzzer - they just dont work, never mind the women.

As its Aldi Id say EE too.

Beautiful photos of her here with her husband and her daughter - they look a very happy family. Her husband has put all the photos up on their FB page apaprently.

It is interesting that they are not, as far as I am aware, mentioning mental illness here. So it will be interesting if the bloke turns out to actually have a history of mental health problems. Bloke in his 40's murdered her.

Tragic.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5194421/aldi-stabbing-first-picture-mum/

Here's one of the many happy photos.

nintchdbpict000374360778.jpg?strip=all&w

Local.

I was wrong.

3 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

British woman then? usually the staff at Aldi are EE. 

Random Nutter? Ex-Boyfriend? 

Lets have the name of the killer then, why is it being witheld? 

That was my reasoning. Well over 50% at the Aldis Ive used.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Local.

I was wrong.

That was my reasoning. Well over 50% at the Aldis Ive used.

Yes unusual for any Aldi ive been in.

The police dont want to release the name do they? 

Comes to something when the greiving husband releases the id of the victim doesnt it? 

6 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Yes unusual for any Aldi ive been in.

The police dont want to release the name do they? 

Comes to something when the greiving husband releases the id of the victim doesnt it? 

I though it was her partner who stabbed her too.

Tragic for her family. I await info on the murderer now.

We had a Cyclist dragged under a Huge Arctic truck here on monday, bloke was 64 cycling home from work, triple axle trailer, went right under the wheels, 

64 right on xmas, cheated out of his pension and everything. 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Another customer said she had seen the Aldi employee earlier that day wearing a Christmas jumper on shift.

I expect the whole incident was captured on CCTV? 

Wearing a Xmas Jumper? 

Edited by WorkingPoor

14 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

murder sounds pretty hateful to me.

8 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Was the xmas jumper a factor? 

Like xmas advertising posters in another story a few weeks ago? 

I hadn't read it like that,  I thought the customer had just noticed an eye catching jumper that was all. Awful business, a family destroyed in an instant and that poor little child's memories of Christmas tainted by the death of their mother.