• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Carl Fimble

The worst thing ever. Seriously, the actual worst

"Giving the gift"

"Getting the gift"

"Bug chasers"

Ok, so this is the worst thing I have ever heard I think, ever!

It's really fucked up and disturbing, and I would recommend you don't listen to this Mister Metokur video. Basically people trying to get, and give AIDS, worse even than it sounds though.

Awful, and absolutely not safe for work, or anywhere really.

Almost unbelievable, if it wasn't for the world being so topsy turvy I wouldn't believe it. I pray it isn't real but suspect it is.

NSFW !!!!

NSFW !!!!

10 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Jesus H Christ. 

Merry Christmas one and all!

Ha!

Yes, Merry Christmas!

As Mister Metokur says - "Happy holidays, you degenerate motherfuckers, with Christmas just round the corner, what better subject to cover then gift giving..."

Did you manage to listen to the end? Fucking horrific eh?

Literally the worst thing I've ever heard...

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ha!

Yes, Merry Christmas!

As Mister Metokur says - "Happy holidays, you degenerate motherfuckers, with Christmas just round the corner, what better subject to cover then gift giving..."

Did you manage to listen to the end? Fucking horrific eh?

Literally the worst thing I've ever heard...

Got about 3/4 through. I assumed it couldn't get much worse. Was there a happy ending? Did the jizz-wizards win?

5 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Got about 3/4 through. I assumed it couldn't get much worse. Was there a happy ending? Did the jizz-wizards win?

Oh no, it gets even worse- non-consensual gift giving and them discussing developing a super strain of AIDS. 

One rape in London too.

These people are a problem.

36 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Oh no, it gets even worse- non-consensual gift giving and them discussing developing a super strain of AIDS. 

One rape in London too.

These people are a problem.

Lovely. I await the expose on panorama. :ph34r:

There a tradition in the fudge packing community of saying and writing shit like this, there are guys out there who get turned on by it as you can tell. I think these postings are pure fantasy, stories made up my like minded guys to turn each other on.

25 minutes ago, FudgePacker said:

There a tradition in the fudge packing community of saying and writing shit like this, there are guys out there who get turned on by it as you can tell. I think these postings are pure fantasy, stories made up my like minded guys to turn each other on.

Hopefully, it would then be a bit less sick and dangerous. Either way that is some properly fucked up and wrong shit.

I remember reading about this 'pozzing' about 15-20 years ago. I wasn't sure if it was real or some sort of anti-gay propaganda. 

I was repulsed by it, but thinking about it, I sort of understand it. Going through life terrified of catching a fatal illness can perhaps lead to a switch flipping in the brain where the mind just says 'screw it, give it to me and get it over with'. I've read of a similar case of a heavy smoker who was somehow relieved when he was diagnosed with lung cancer because he had spent his entire adult life in fear of it. 

13 minutes ago, wherebee said:

what I want to know Carl - what degenerate web browsing were you doing that lead you to find this.....

I was just looking to see if Mister Metokur (the internet aristocrat) had posted any new videos, that one was recent.

Awful beyond words, almost didn't post it it's so bad.

13 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I remember reading about this 'pozzing' about 15-20 years ago. I wasn't sure if it was real or some sort of anti-gay propaganda. 

I was repulsed by it, but thinking about it, I sort of understand it. Going through life terrified of catching a fatal illness can perhaps lead to a switch flipping in the brain where the mind just says 'screw it, give it to me and get it over with'. I've read of a similar case of a heavy smoker who was somehow relieved when he was diagnosed with lung cancer because he had spent his entire adult life in fear of it. 

Broken headed thinking though, even if you understand it.

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Hopefully, it would then be a bit less sick and dangerous. Either way that is some properly fucked up and wrong shit.

Yeah. And I can't provide any insights into the appeal of this material, very definitely not my cup of tea. As we know, some people are into some weird shit. But this is fiction.

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

I would be more concerned about the pop up adds that vid may trigger 

Yeah, I dread to think. Don't really see ads but will clear my history anyway.

:ph34r:

40 minutes ago, FudgePacker said:

Yeah. And I can't provide any insights into the appeal of this material, very definitely not my cup of tea. As we know, some people are into some weird shit. But this is fiction.

I hope it is. Even if it is I would still argue it is dangerous fiction. Revolting too.

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yeah, I dread to think. Don't really see ads but will clear my history anyway.

:ph34r:

I hope it is. Even if it is I would still argue it is dangerous fiction. Revolting too.

Dangerous fiction when compared to what? A horror story depicting a psycho killing people? A fantasy in which our hero hacks his way though his enemies? This is fantasy, and yes hopefully only a tiny minority would even considering actually doing any of this because let's face it, it would be a fucking stupid thing to do.

Fudgy - none of me business or owt but do you bare back fudge pack?

I used to with burds in the shit box many years ago. 

Barely muster a wank these days - think I need to team up with ccc in thailand & get on the coke n ladyboyz init.:Passusabeer:

12 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Fudgy - none of me business or owt but do you bare back fudge pack?

I used to with burds in the shit box many years ago. 

Barely muster a wank these days - think I need to team up with ccc in thailand & get on the coke n ladyboyz init.:Passusabeer:

Outstanding work there Matty.

Fudgie wants to shock people - but we are the very people who do it so much better than him...!

Fuckin' amateur...

;)

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Outstanding work there Matty.

Fudgie wants to shock people - but we are the very people who do it so much better than him...!

Fuckin' amateur...

;)

XYY

I'll shock you all right if I catch that Fudgy bloke sucking your cock.

Two hundred and forty fucking volts...

XYY