• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Carl Fimble

The worst thing ever. Seriously, the actual worst

Recommended Posts

"Giving the gift"

"Getting the gift"

"Bug chasers"

 

Ok, so this is the worst thing I have ever heard I think, ever!

It's really fucked up and disturbing, and I would recommend you don't listen to this Mister Metokur video. Basically people trying to get, and give AIDS, worse even than it sounds though.

Awful, and absolutely not safe for work, or anywhere really.

Almost unbelievable, if it wasn't for the world being so topsy turvy I wouldn't believe it. I pray it isn't real but suspect it is.

 

NSFW !!!!

 

 

NSFW !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Jesus H Christ. 

Merry Christmas one and all!

Ha!

Yes, Merry Christmas!

As Mister Metokur says - "Happy holidays, you degenerate motherfuckers, with Christmas just round the corner, what better subject to cover then gift giving..."

Did you manage to listen to the end? Fucking horrific eh?

Literally the worst thing I've ever heard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ha!

Yes, Merry Christmas!

As Mister Metokur says - "Happy holidays, you degenerate motherfuckers, with Christmas just round the corner, what better subject to cover then gift giving..."

Did you manage to listen to the end? Fucking horrific eh?

Literally the worst thing I've ever heard...

Got about 3/4 through. I assumed it couldn't get much worse. Was there a happy ending? Did the jizz-wizards win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Got about 3/4 through. I assumed it couldn't get much worse. Was there a happy ending? Did the jizz-wizards win?

Oh no, it gets even worse- non-consensual gift giving and them discussing developing a super strain of AIDS. 

One rape in London too.

These people are a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Oh no, it gets even worse- non-consensual gift giving and them discussing developing a super strain of AIDS. 

One rape in London too.

These people are a problem.

Lovely. I await the expose on panorama. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There a tradition in the fudge packing community of saying and writing shit like this, there are guys out there who get turned on by it as you can tell. I think these postings are pure fantasy, stories made up my like minded guys to turn each other on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FudgePacker said:

There a tradition in the fudge packing community of saying and writing shit like this, there are guys out there who get turned on by it as you can tell. I think these postings are pure fantasy, stories made up my like minded guys to turn each other on.

Hopefully, it would then be a bit less sick and dangerous. Either way that is some properly fucked up and wrong shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember reading about this 'pozzing' about 15-20 years ago. I wasn't sure if it was real or some sort of anti-gay propaganda. 

I was repulsed by it, but thinking about it, I sort of understand it. Going through life terrified of catching a fatal illness can perhaps lead to a switch flipping in the brain where the mind just says 'screw it, give it to me and get it over with'. I've read of a similar case of a heavy smoker who was somehow relieved when he was diagnosed with lung cancer because he had spent his entire adult life in fear of it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wherebee said:

what I want to know Carl - what degenerate web browsing were you doing that lead you to find this.....

I was just looking to see if Mister Metokur (the internet aristocrat) had posted any new videos, that one was recent.

Awful beyond words, almost didn't post it it's so bad.

13 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I remember reading about this 'pozzing' about 15-20 years ago. I wasn't sure if it was real or some sort of anti-gay propaganda. 

I was repulsed by it, but thinking about it, I sort of understand it. Going through life terrified of catching a fatal illness can perhaps lead to a switch flipping in the brain where the mind just says 'screw it, give it to me and get it over with'. I've read of a similar case of a heavy smoker who was somehow relieved when he was diagnosed with lung cancer because he had spent his entire adult life in fear of it. 

 

Broken headed thinking though, even if you understand it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Hopefully, it would then be a bit less sick and dangerous. Either way that is some properly fucked up and wrong shit.

Yeah. And I can't provide any insights into the appeal of this material, very definitely not my cup of tea. As we know, some people are into some weird shit. But this is fiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

I would be more concerned about the pop up adds that vid may trigger 

Yeah, I dread to think. Don't really see ads but will clear my history anyway.

:ph34r:

40 minutes ago, FudgePacker said:

Yeah. And I can't provide any insights into the appeal of this material, very definitely not my cup of tea. As we know, some people are into some weird shit. But this is fiction.

I hope it is. Even if it is I would still argue it is dangerous fiction. Revolting too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yeah, I dread to think. Don't really see ads but will clear my history anyway.

:ph34r:

I hope it is. Even if it is I would still argue it is dangerous fiction. Revolting too.

Dangerous fiction when compared to what? A horror story depicting a psycho killing people? A fantasy in which our hero hacks his way though his enemies? This is fantasy, and yes hopefully only a tiny minority would even considering actually doing any of this because let's face it, it would be a fucking stupid thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fudgy - none of me business or owt but do you bare back fudge pack?

I used to with burds in the shit box many years ago. 

Barely muster a wank these days - think I need to team up with ccc in thailand & get on the coke n ladyboyz init.:Passusabeer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Fudgy - none of me business or owt but do you bare back fudge pack?

I used to with burds in the shit box many years ago. 

Barely muster a wank these days - think I need to team up with ccc in thailand & get on the coke n ladyboyz init.:Passusabeer:

Outstanding work there Matty.

Fudgie wants to shock people - but we are the very people who do it so much better than him...!

Fuckin' amateur...

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Outstanding work there Matty.

Fudgie wants to shock people - but we are the very people who do it so much better than him...!

Fuckin' amateur...

;)

 

XYY

I'll shock you all right if I catch that Fudgy bloke sucking your cock.

Two hundred and forty fucking volts...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By One percent
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5485157/Teenage-boy-15-three-men-arrested-murder-Muslim.html
      now this is strange.  They have ‘murder’ in inverted commas. Why.  Someone was stabbed, three arrested. 
      Was he killed in self defence?  
      Why too are we told he was returning from prayers?  If he had come from the pub or a shopping trip, or even from work, would be be told?  Is it relevant?  
      Anyhow, read the article. Strange. 
    • By Carl Fimble
      Look at the picture below :
       
      NOT SAFE FOR WORK
       
      NOT SAFE FOR WORK
       
      NOT SAFE FOR WORK
       
      NOT SAFE FOR WORK
       
      NOT SAFE FOR WORK
       
      NOT SAFE FOR WORK
       
       
       

      Jesus Christ! It's actually a tracheotomy hole but it's an embarrassing packet to get out in public. 

      Yeah, not quite managed to stop smoking yet, still stopping though. Especially if they're going to start putting shit like that on the warnings!
      Impotence, heart attacks and death I can handle, not gaping arseholes though!
    • By davidg
      First off, la Mouche after the book by George Langelaan
       
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.