• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

TheBlueCat

Happy Christmas You Miserable Bastards

1 minute ago, onlyme said:

Happy Xmas to all!

Funny-Christmas-Cards-Jokes.jpg

I've never quite got what the moral of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is supposed to be. First off they all hate him because he's different, then when he's in tight with Santa they all suck up to him. WTF?

4 minutes ago, eight said:

I've never quite got what the moral of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is supposed to be. First off they all hate him because he's different, then when he's in tight with Santa they all suck up to him. WTF?

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/203-cartoons-and-animation/64775447

I think we have an answer to the one, well at least a poll! 

It's okay to be different it may just come in handy.
31.46% 

No one ever wants you around until you can do something for them.
58.43% 

Other.
10.11%

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's to hoping that I can function enough in the morning to open my presents at whatever god awful hour my daughters get me up.

Time for another beer....