• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fully Detached

Borussia Dortmund football team bus hit by explosion

Ah, seems it might have been a little less dramatic than the headline suggests.

An explosion has hit a bus carrying the Borussia Dortmund football team to a Champions League match, the club says.

Player Marc Bartra has been injured and has been taken to hospital. The AFP news agency reported that the bus's windows were broken in the blast.

1 minute ago, Fully Detached said:

I'm guessing that if it was a terror attack there probably would have been more than a few broken windows?

Terrorists are generally fuckwits though - remember the shoe bomber, the pants bomber and the 21/7 London attack?

13 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Ah, seems it might have been a little less dramatic than the headline suggests.

3 explosive devices attempting (Unless this is some incredible coincidence) to blow up a top teams bus en route to a big game and very nearly doing so is fairly dramatic imo !!

If that's what happened.

Just now, ccc said:

3 explosive devices attempting (Unless this is some incredible coincidence) to blow up a top teams bus en route to a big game and very nearly doing so is fairly dramatic imo !!

If that's what happened.

Yes apologies, I saw something suggesting it was a large firecracker before the reports of 3 devices. Understandable that there's all sorts of confusion I suppose.

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Their twitter feed is full of Germans wondering who on earth would do such a thing? Who indeed?

German police have ruled out terrorism. I assume it takes a white Judeo-Christian to do something bad in Germany for German police to consider it an act of terrorism.

Clearly Monegasque terrorists, no doubt, no point even looking at anyone else with non-white skin. Freedom for Monaco!