• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

sisters

texted both my sisters this morning.

nothing off big sister back. 

little sister replied 'who is this'

seems she might have deleted me after the big row about mum's birthday last year. am tempted to reply as one of her many shags. see if her fella notices the look of panic on  her face.

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

seems she might have deleted me after the big row about mum's birthday last year. am tempted to reply as one of her many shags. see if her fella notices the look of panic on  her face.

Excellent plan. Please keep us advised.

It is a time for sharing after all.

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

...am tempted to reply as one of her many shags. 

Difficult to say without pics.

People mock me.

No wait... haven't finished...

People mock me for sending texts to them including their name and signing them with  mine.

A lot of them change their phones, have different size sims and don't recognise numbers or anything.

I'd give her another go.

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Difficult to say without pics.

People mock me.

No wait... haven't finished...

People mock me for sending texts to them including their name and signing them with  mine.

A lot of them change their phones, have different size sims and don't recognise numbers or anything.

I'd give her another go.

Dear Mr Smyth,

Whatsuuuupzzz!

Your sincerly

Mr Justesen Esq.

My sister has not spoken to me, save from briefly when my Mum was dying, for about 20 years. Only lives 10 minutes away. Yes, let's turn this thread into being about me :P

@sarahbell - only you can know how too respond to their lack of response. They're your family and perhaps best not to do anything in haste if you initially had kind thoughts in your original texts.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

My sister has not spoken to me, save from briefly when my Mum was dying, for about 20 years. Only lives 10 minutes away. Yes, let's turn this thread into being about me :P

@sarahbell - only you can know how too respond to their lack of response. They're your family and perhaps best not to do anything in haste if you initially had kind thoughts in your original texts.

Me and my brother have not spoken for three years, since the loss of our last parent. Didn't have much to do with the mysoginistic twat for a good few years prior to that but kept the peace because of parents. 

No loss to me tbh. 

My sister stopped talking to me two years ago - I only found out this year its due to something I said about her job being a non job paid for by hardworking taxpayers.

It fucking is.

51 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

older one probably peeved you didn't pick up the phone to speak to her direct, younger one probably confused you didn't use whatsapp.

12 minutes ago, wherebee said:

My sister stopped talking to me two years ago - I only found out this year its due to something I said about her job being a non job paid for by hardworking taxpayers.

It fucking is.

The truth hurts. o.O

22 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

older one probably peeved you didn't pick up the phone to speak to her direct, younger one probably confused you didn't use whatsapp.

older is hiding under a blanket at her daughter's house.

litlte one replied saying it is a different phone 

i recently read that having a sister is supposed to make one happier in one's life? (On average at least?) I wouldn't know as I only have one brother. And he prefers to be NC with me these days . (His choice not mine. He's just a grumpy old hermit.) So I am sort of relieved and quite cheered up to find out that I am not the only one (on here) being competely ignored by their sibling(s) at Christmas time! :D

Not so much ignored by my siblings as... well, it would all just sound so petty, and it probably is.

Family: people who you put up with a level of shit from that you would never tolerate from anyone else.

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

It fucking is.

Go on, give us a clue.

I am i the only one on here who has a semi functioning rrlationship with my siblings?

I can go a long yime between seeing them but we communicate and i nag my nephew and nieces.

Now siblings partners.... thats another thing.

24 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I am i the only one on here who has a semi functioning rrlationship with my siblings?

Yep.

It seems if you are not willing to play their stupid games then you're not welcome. Well fuck off then! xD

I have two (sisters) and they are both fucked up.

Edited by XswampyX

My mum , uses my twin sisters as allies or an attack  weapon to get her own way.  Failing that a reason on emotional grounds to be accommodating to them beyond reason. Both ways they win. 

Both  my sisters have failed marriages, been made bankrupt  and are unrealistic about their limited talent.  Most of their scheming is via my mum who carries a guilt complex about the possibility that her parenting had been poor.  Any criticism of my sisters is like criticising my elderly mum.

Whilst my mum is alive I probably have to grin and bear it . When shes gone I can't imagine my sisters and I will keep in touch.

Hey come on you lot. This thread is getting very gendered. It's not just sisters you know. See my thread on the stealth forum about my stupid, narcissistic brother. 

As I have not played his game, I've not heard from him for over a year suits me though as all he does when I do see him is treat me as if I had shit for brains. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Hey come on you lot. This thread is getting very gendered. It's not just sisters you know. See my thread on the stealth forum about my stupid, narcissistic brother. 

As I have not played his game, I've not heard from him for over a year suits me though as all he does when I do see him is treat me as if I had shit for brains. 

And...? xD

No, seriously the thread is called "sisters".

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

I have one of each gender.

3 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

And...? xD

No, seriously the thread is called "sisters".

True but brothers can be equally bonkers and I don't want them missing out on the collective dosbods hatefest. Especially my brother. Did I say that he is a mysoginistic twat?  o.O

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I have one of each gender.

Lucky you.  A matching set of obnoxious siblings. o.O  

seriously feel for you tmt. 

37 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Go on, give us a clue.

No.

but put it this way - no private sector organisation would pay for it, but the government have made it a requirement for a swathe of society where only people like my sister can hand out the taxpayers money involved to those that fit in the right boxes.

20 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well, my brother is dead, so technically he isn't speaking to me either.  Selfish twat.

There, oneP, that better?