• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chewing Grass

Wheres Pinny

21 minutes ago, This Time said:

Kingston's alright, got some decent pubs and shopping (if that's your thing). 

And Escher's one way system. Every time I went round, it was different.

44 minutes ago, MrPin said:

What a fucking awful drive. I am now in a hotel in Kingston.I am going to the bar when it opens.

Proper work starts tomorrow.

oohh Jamaica, or do you mean the other one :)

Welcome back Pinny!!  :D

1 hour ago, This Time said:

Kingston's alright, got some decent pubs and shopping (if that's your thing). 

Probably why I dislike it. The annual trip to Bentall's and M&S for my school stuff.

Did have a brilliant Games Unlimited though for all the Dungeons and Dragons stuff.

10 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

They're playing the local arena shortly. Doubtless I'll be able to hear the whole thing, whether I want to or not.

On 11/04/2017 at 20:38, One percent said:

Fighting fatbergs in the sewers of London with a clipboard. It might have been a job as a merchant banker though.  Very similar. 

A (w)banker, surely  Not !!

7 hours ago, MrPin said:

And Escher's one way system. Every time I went round, it was different.

What do you expect from MC (did David Bowie walk on the ceiling?). 

My old office on the high street was turned into flats. It has an impressive amount of restaurants and amenities for about 5,000 people. 

My last rental was nearly in Kingston (ended up in Southfields). I'd decided that Kingston gives you all the worst of London (high costs, congestion) without any of the benefits (too far from London to take advantage) - should have known this from the two and a half years I spent in Suburbiton. 

Watch your tractor on Eden street. Apparently they've stuck a "no cars" bit in since I last drove around there which seems to be high on the revenue raising list.