• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

interesting review

4 hours ago, sarahbell said:

they sell tiny phone on banggood and ebay .. but ebay had said it would stop selling them cs thy are so easy to get into prison.

I get a bit annoyed with ebay’s self-appointed moral guardian thing. They seem to have turned into the Mary Whitehouse of ecommerce. Before they banned knife sales I used to get a load of bargains, at this time of year, when it was flooded with auctions of Swiss Army knives and Leatherman tools all the ungrateful cunts had listed that, due to supply vastly outstripping demand, went for a tiny fraction of their true cost.

Edited by SNACR

9 hours ago, SNACR said:

I get a bit annoyed with ebay’s self-appointed moral guardian thing. They seem to have turned into the Mary Whitehouse of ecommerce. Before they banned knife sales I used to get a load of bargains, at this time of year, when it was flooded with auctions of Swiss Army knives and Leatherman tools all the ungrateful cunts had listed that, due to supply vastly outstripping demand, went for a tiny fraction of their true cost.

Didn't realise they had actually done that till I went looking for similar.  Pretty pathetic. I am finding that I am buying a lot more direct nowadays rather than Ebay - Aliexpress, Gearbest etc and from other sales sites if large s/h item and local.