• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

Sportsman with no balls

Can anyone list any sportsmen without balls? Clearly this is by definition a gender specific question. Or Is it sex? I'm losing track of it all now.

Looking for sportsmen that don't have the balls to stand by thier convictions.

I clearly don't wish to libel so I'll leave that to you guys. 

Whilst we're here has any ever listened to Brother Louis Louis? What a song. Must add it it to my 80s hitlist.

Japanese sumo officials are investigating allegations Tuesday that nine-time grand champion Harumafuji assaulted a lower-ranked wrestler, causing serious head injuries.

Japanese media reported that Harumafuji hit his fellow Mongolian wrestler Takanoiwa in the head with a bottle at a party last month, fracturing his skull base and causing other injuries.

Harumafuji, who holds sumo's highest ranking of yokozuna, appeared on Japanese television to acknowledge his role in the incident and express his remorse.

Don't they have retractable balls?

Source :- https://www.thenational.ae/sport/other-sport/sumo-champion-harumafuji-apologises-over-claims-of-assaulting-rival-with-a-bottle-1.675570

"I sincerely apologise for causing trouble," Harumafuji told reporters in Fukuoka, a southern Japanese city where the Kyushu Grand Sumo tournament is currently being held.

DARTS legend Eric Bristow has apologised on Good Morning Britain after causing a Twitter storm when he labelled footie sex victims "wimps".

The five-time world champion, who was made an MBE in 1989, tweeted that victims of the emerging football sex abuse scandal were not “proper men” like “tough guy” darts stars.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2293504/eric-bristow-apologises-on-good-morning-britain-after-causing-twitter-storm-when-he-labelled-footie-sex-victims-wimps/

Following his comments, he was dropped by Sky Sports as a pundit after saying that if he was touched when he was kid he would have “sorted the p**f out".

When asked if he wanted to say sorry for labelling victims for sexual abuse as "wimps", Bristow, 59, replied: "I apologise for it. They're not wimps, they've been sexually abused. It was a miswording - the whole idea was to get youngsters now to go out and complain."

A Welsh rugby star has apologised after he posted a picture of himself “blacked up” as the Swansea footballer Wilfried Bony.

Liam Williams, 23, who plays for the Llanelli-based Scarlets, posted the picture of him dressed as the Ivorian footballer, wearing full face paint, along with four friends in fancy dress on Twitter.

Source :- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/liam-williams-welsh-rugby-international-apologises-for-blacking-up-as-swansea-footballer-wilfried-9938772.html

The rugby player claimed that he knew Bony through a “mutual friend” and he was “okay” with him donning the offensive fancy dress.

But people were quick to take to Twitter to make their views heard.

Weyman Bennett, the secretary of Unite Against Fascism, said: "This picture is absolutely not appropriate.

"It is racist to black up."

5 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Can anyone list any sportsmen without balls? Clearly this is by definition a gender specific question. Or Is it sex? I'm losing track of it all now.

Looking for sportsmen that don't have the balls to stand by thier convictions.

I clearly don't wish to libel so I'll leave that to you guys. 

Whilst we're here has any ever listened to Brother Louis Louis? What a song. Must add it it to my 80s hitlist.

I think Adam  Johnson is being made to stand by his conviction ....

It is all down to money,usually any sportsman or woman who say something that is not PC is more fearful of losing sponsorship or being dropped from the team.

If you want to express non-PC views just convert to Islam you will pretty much get a free pass to say what you want.

The rugby player claimed that he knew Bony through a “mutual friend” and he was “okay” with him donning the offensive fancy dress.

But people were quick to take to Twitter to make their views heard.

Weyman Bennett, the secretary of Unite Against Fascism, said: "This picture is absolutely not appropriate.

"It is racist to black up."

I knew they were lying when they closed the mines 

Image result for welsh miners images