• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

A tale of two Muslims

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sponsored?mvi=b5656aedf1254ea2a3697abceecac9dd

YP is always making a fuss about this Syrian cheese maker.

Good for her. A genuine refugee from a Syria, a war torn country. Arrives in the UK in 2012. Starts a business.

Then there's Bradford.

Here's a hint we shes done is well, for all those people wanting to bring the arseholes of the 3rd world over:

' • I have a strong microbiological background, having graduated from the Medical Institute in Syria.
My Husband is an electronic engineer who ran his own business supplying the pharmaceutical and food industries in Syria with Quality Control labs.  '

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sponsored?mvi=b5656aedf1254ea2a3697abceecac9dd

YP is always making a fuss about this Syrian cheese maker.

Good for her. A genuine refugee from a Syria, a war torn country. Arrives in the UK in 2012. Starts a business.

Then there's Bradford.

Here's a hint we shes done is well, for all those people wanting to bring the arseholes of the 3rd world over:

' • I have a strong microbiological background, having graduated from the Medical Institute in Syria.
My Husband is an electronic engineer who ran his own business supplying the pharmaceutical and food industries in Syria with Quality Control labs.  '

Get with the programme. Just goes to show that all immigrants are engineers or doctors. Oh and cheese makers. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Get with the programme. Just goes to show that all immigrants are engineers or doctors. Oh and cheese makers. 

Nah.

If you are bringing people into the first world then make sure they speak English and are educated.

34 minutes ago, One percent said:

For they shall inherit your job, house, car and pension 

To be fair - if she is running a business and hubby an electronics engineer they shall probably earn their own pension and buy their own house and car.

39 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Looking at her I presume that she is a Shia, the civilised side of islam, rather than the stone age barbaric sunnis.

The press do the decent muslims no favours when they lump then in with the nutter muslims.

Can someone produce some kind of cut out and keep pie chart of the different types of muslims  - their propensity to explode / integrate / work etc?

Would be quite a handy thing to share every now and again

2 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Great - so pink - nice and fluffy

Red - likely to explode?

Green  - safe?

What about the yellow and blue ones?

Blue ones are Sufi's and they are generally ok as most are strong adherents to secular politics and keeping religion out of the political world.

The Yeloow ones went the same way as the Dinosaurs.

Just now, gilf said:

Last I heard Cheese Maker wasn't on the Shortage Occupations list

No and not grounds for entry, but as the government has thrown open the door wide it is reassuring that the odd one who will be economically productive and socially beneficial slips in along with the lumpen mass of criminals, rapists, and unemployables.

4 minutes ago, gilf said:

Last I heard Cheese Maker wasn't on the Shortage Occupations list

No but then they are genuine refugees.

Not apkistanis or alnanians pretending to be Syrian.

And its a family - mam, dad, kids, rather than a colelction of blokes under 40.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

No and not grounds for entry, but as the government has thrown open the door wide it is reassuring that the odd one who will be economically productive and socially beneficial slips in along with the lumpen mass of criminals, rapists, and unemployables.

I was joking, I'd agree if they are getting in then better they be doing something. 

27 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Great - so pink - nice and fluffy

Red - likely to explode?

Green  - safe?

What about the yellow and blue ones?

Well my well-educated, Turkish, Sunni, ex-colleague said that my old, local, Ahmadi mosque (apparently the oldest in London) wasn't for real Muslims (bruv). 

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Looking at her I presume that she is a Shia, the civilised side of islam, rather than the stone age barbaric sunnis.

The press do the decent muslims no favours when they lump then in with the nutter muslims.

I am not sure that Shia's are much better.

The Iranians still execute children and homosexuals. 

25 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I am not sure that Shia's are much better.

The Iranians still execute children and homosexuals. 

I'm in favour of the death penalty and if a child (which by some definitions includes 17 year olds) had committed a particularly heinous crime then I'd want them hanged.

Obviously I don't support the hanging of people for being homosexual or suggest that Iran is some kind of paradise.

But sunni and Shia are chalk and cheese. I would work with a Shia; I wouldn't work with a sunni.