• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

JackieO

Harry, Barry and Meg

Remember when Cheryl married Ashley Cole after she was found guilty of assault on a black female toilet attendant.  The racially aggravated part of the charge was dropped.  Harry wore a Nazi uniform and was filmed referring to an Asian Officer as "my little Pa@@ friend".  Similarities?

Radio 4 has been wall to wall prince harry today, including a long love-in interview with Obummer.... Whose hatred of Brits and the British seems to be suspended when it comes to royals. Odd that, you might think....  unless you have levels of cynicism typical of posters on here.

3 minutes ago, This Time said:

What are we talking about?

This I think

o.O

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

Radio 4 has been wall to wall prince harry today, including a long love-in interview with Obummer.... Whose hatred of Brits and the British seems to be suspended when it comes to royals. Odd that, you might think....  unless you have levels of cynicism typical of posters on here.

We are not cynical, just have a finely honed ability to see through the bullshit and disinformation m

8 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Lone Lurker said:

Already seen #HarryCuck in  internet comments, predicting the end of the monarchy.

Harry doesn't count over here for numerous rumoured reasons, thats why he is off too the good old USA to start his own branch in the new world.

Put it this way, he will put the Kardashians out of business once she pups.

13 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Good Lord we are going to have months of this media bollocks to endure.

If we do (if today isn't just an aberration) it will be the final straw that cures me of any residual use of BBC programming.

Yes, the overly publicised Radio 4 Obama interview (afro carribean love in)

And the well publicised topic of maintaining civil discourse by tempering social media, even suggesting people might say things online that they wouldnt say in person.

All designed to plant a seed that "social media" needs controlling.

i have said it before, the internet gives millions of people the ability to communicate & organise world wide, and this is what they fear most.  

But they cant go full on "China" because they claim to be the upholders of freedom & rightiousness, so this is their stab at it. 

The "Prince" and "First Black President" MUST BE LISTENED TOO! 

Edited by WorkingPoor

To me it comes across as Harry having spent a lot of the past few years turning muslims into red mist so now, perhaps, he can see which way things are going and perhaps has decided, conciously or subconciously, to be super-nice to them so that they do not come after him sometime in the next 50 or 60 years.

Either that or it simply could be because he is ginger.

21 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Good Lord we are going to have months of this media bollocks to endure.

I am pretty indifferent to the Monarchy but anymore of this wedding shit and I will become a Republican.

After briefly watching some of the Harry and Megan interview I think she will be super annoying after a while.

3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I am pretty indifferent to the Monarchy but anymore of this wedding shit and I will become a Republican.

After briefly watching some of the Harry and Megan interview I think she will be super annoying after a while.

Too much of this and I shall definitely be going into full Oliver Cromwell mode.

The monarchy is safe while Elizabeth II lives but after that all bets are off.

1 minute ago, Happy Renting said:

The monarchy will have to survive George VII before Wills or Harry get a look-in.

Is it nailed on that Charles is going to assume the name George when he becomes King ?  

Perhaps that is because monarchs called Charles have not exactly had a great record of survival in the past.

2 hours ago, Lone Lurker said:

Already seen #HarryCuck in  internet comments, predicting the end of the monarchy.

I'm no monarchist but have come to appreciate the smile, wave, then fuck off approach of QE2. I thought Charles would be bad but the next lot are shaping up even worse.

3 minutes ago, Panther said:

I'm no monarchist but have come to appreciate the smile, wave, then fuck off approach of QE2. I thought Charles would be bad but the next lot are shaping up even worse.

I think Harry's in for big trouble with that one, looks like a nutter to me.

BBC News for whatever reasons has cherry picked few comments.

HRH Prince Charles is reassured by Harry questioning man made climate change.

Former US President Obama is concerned there are people using social media to convey complex subjects in an uninformed simplistic way that mainly appeals to those with the same views like some kind of echo chamber that confirms their own bias.

There was no mention of any particular person but BBC Royal Correspondent Nicholas Witchell reflected there was no reference anywhere in the interview to present US President - Donald Trump. I'm not sure how Mr Witchell came to think that was whom this person might be ? Unlikely.

Closed the report with speculation the Obamas may be invited to the wedding next year ?

Think I understand the message.

Harry = good.

Charles = good.

Obamas = good.

Man Made Climate Change = bad.

President Trump = bad.

Well done BBC!

1 hour ago, Panther said:

I don't want my monarch 'emoting' about things and I am not interested in their opinions on any subject from Climate Change to the Offside Rule. QE2 understands that her job is simply to be the Queen. It is an acting role and she is brilliant at it. She keeps her real opinions to herself. Why can none of the other royals understand that simple fact. My money is on Chaz and Co pissing away all the hard earned goodwill earned by QE2 over decades in short order.

Edited by Virgil Caine

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

BBC News for whatever reasons has cherry picked few comments.

HRH Prince Charles is reassured by Harry questioning man made climate change.

Former US President Obama is concerned there are people using social media to convey complex subjects in an uninformed simplistic way that mainly appeals to those with the same views like some kind of echo chamber that confirms their own bias.

There was no mention of any particular person but BBC Royal Correspondent Nicholas Witchell reflected there was no reference anywhere in the interview to present US President - Donald Trump. I'm not sure how Mr Witchell came to think that was whom this person might be ? Unlikely.

Closed the report with speculation the Obamas may be invited to the wedding next year ?

Think I understand the message.

Harry = good.

Charles = good.

Obamas = good.

Man Made Climate Change = bad.

President Trump = bad.

Well done BBC!

When it comes to plugging simplistic messages in an echo chamber no one can beat the B.B.C.

Edited by Virgil Caine

3 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Yes, the overly publicised Radio 4 Obama interview (afro carribean love in)

And the well publicised topic of maintaining civil discourse by tempering social media, even suggesting people might say things online that they wouldnt say in person.

All designed to plant a seed that "social media" needs controlling.

i have said it before, the internet gives millions of people the ability to communicate & organise world wide, and this is what they fear most.  

But they cant go full on "China" because they claim to be the upholders of freedom & rightiousness, so this is their stab at it. 

The "Prince" and "First Black President" MUST BE LISTENED TOO! 

All 3 of them can fuck off.

To the max.