• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Alien Artifacts in Inner Space

Drum roll, for 2017 we have, in no particular order:-

Bizarre things removed from vaginas in 2017

In 2017 doctors have removed:

• scented soap
  • a deodorant lid
  • a bottle cap
  • a penis ring with spikes on it
  • rusty metal
  • silicone balls, which the patient said were for "you know, for when your husband leaves town"
  • a bike reflector
  • headphones
  • a hot towel
  • clay
  • a candlestick
  • a lollipop
  • a toy magic wand

Bizarre things removed from penises in 2017

Not to be outdone the blokes list comprises:

• a screw
  • a four-inch metal sex toy
  • a plastic spoon
  • a Domino piece
  • a piece of plastic shampoo bottle
  • a coaxial cable

Now some of those things are rather large for the size of the hole...

I'm left wondering just how deep a vagina needs to be to be unable for the owner (or a partner) to reach any of those things themselves ?

It's not a maze with side branches FFS, or it shouldn't be

Edited by Hopeful

10 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I'm left wondering just how deep a vagina needs to be to be unable for the owner (or a partner) to reach any of those things themselves ?

Well, big enough to accomodate my briefcase.

That's how I lost my car keys.

I won't search for it but a couple of weeks ago there was a story of a bloke who had to have a 33" sex "toy" removed from his arse.

He had punctured the intestine, which means inevitable death without medical treatment owing to infection, and had to be fitted with a colostomy bag.

Thirty three inches ffs.

56 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Isn't it that some of these (vagina) things are 'lost' (as in, they didn't count in vs out), then hang around for ages before patient goes in complaining of aches in the bits.

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Drum roll, for 2017 we have, in no particular order:-

Bizarre things removed from vaginas in 2017

In 2017 doctors have removed:

• scented soap
  • a deodorant lid
  • a bottle cap
  • a penis ring with spikes on it
  • rusty metal
  • silicone balls, which the patient said were for "you know, for when your husband leaves town"
  • a bike reflector
  • headphones
  • a hot towel
  • clay
  • a candlestick
  • a lollipop
  • a toy magic wand

• a screw
  • a plastic spoon
  • a Domino piece
  • a coaxial cable

50 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I won't search for it but a couple of weeks ago there was a story of a bloke who had to have a 33" sex "toy" removed from his arse.

He had punctured the intestine, which means inevitable death without medical treatment owing to infection, and had to be fitted with a colostomy bag.

Thirty three inches ffs.

jackie-chan-meme.jpg

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

• a screw
  • a plastic spoon
  • a Domino piece
  • a coaxial cable

OK, so the first five make some kind of (perverted) sense - being loosely phallic.

But the coax...? what the fuck...?

Does feeding the aerial wire into your radio via your arsehole improve the signal quality...? I doubt it.

This is very much the Rod Hull school of Electrical Engineering - and I don't think it is intended for the good of all mankind...

:(

XYY

2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

OK, so the first five make some kind of (perverted) sense - being loosely phallic.

Does feeding the aerial wire into your radio via your arsehole improve the signal quality...? I doubt it.

This is very much the Rod Hull school of Electrical Engineering - and I don't think it is intended for the good of all mankind...

XYY

I fear it it worse than you are imagining, read it again- these aren't things removed from arseholes...

Yeah, I know...

o.O

15 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Thirty three inches ffs.

I need to update the 2017 list as I forgot to include another hole i.e. anuses.

Here is the list of the top 10 items removed from the United States of Anuses of USA for short.

1) Golf Balls

2) Screwdriver

3) Peanut Butter Jars

4) Water Bottles

6) Plastic Forks

5) Shot Glasses

7) Deodorant Sticks

8) Assorted Small Change

9) Tin of Cat Food

10) Large Shampoo Bottle

anuses.jpg.db5a2d1acd4d29c2eedf3925973e7506.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/cat-food-cans-plastic-forks-shampoo-bottles-and-a-shot-glass-top-items-pulled-from-peoples-bums-in-2017/news-story/a76d0f19972c688a1b6cf9a551bcb88d

https://adequateman.deadspin.com/what-did-we-get-stuck-in-our-rectums-last-year-1821393493

On 12/28/2017 at 20:54, The XYY Man said:

XYY

I hear you let twisted pairs up your bum.