• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

Passport news: Can you stop someone getting a passport?

Recommended Posts

Passport news: Can you stop someone getting a passport?

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/897415/passport-news-stop-someone-getting-passport

Uk citizens can only fear having their kids taken to another country if they have  bred with someone from another country? 

Why the MSM detailed "advice" ? 

I think this is must be very prevalent in the UK

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WorkingPoor said:

Passport news: Can you stop someone getting a passport?

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/897415/passport-news-stop-someone-getting-passport

Uk citizens can only fear having their kids taken to another country if they have  bred with someone from another country? 

Why the MSM detailed "advice" ? 

I think this is must be very prevalent in the UK

Yes you can. I know a woman (EU national) whose children had a passport of her nationality. Her soon-to-be ex announced that he was applying for British passports for them and was intending to take them to his 'home country' (he came from their at the age of 5'or so). This was despite the fact that he had never visited that country with the children before, nor with his wife. This was a country that had never returned an abducted child under the Hague convention in such circumstances. Thus she immediately suspected an attempt at abduction and successfully stopped the issuing of passports to the children. It cost a packet but I think in the circumstances she made the right call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, the gardener said:

Yes you can. I know a woman (EU national) whose children had a passport of her nationality. Her soon-to-be ex announced that he was applying for British passports for them and was intending to take them to his 'home country' (he came from their at the age of 5'or so). This was despite the fact that he had never visited that country with the children before, nor with his wife. This was a country that had never returned an abducted child under the Hague convention in such circumstances. Thus she immediately suspected an attempt at abduction and successfully stopped the issuing of passports to the children. It cost a packet but I think in the circumstances she made the right call.

Social Services tried to move children, from UK mainland to NI, without parental knowledge.

Not sure if they needed passports or were able to issue there own travel documents.

In the case I heard about, at least one parent still had the legal right of "care & control".

SS told this parent, that SS were in charge of the children and that the parent had no say in what happened to children.

SS were about to export the children, before lawyers stopped them just in time.

Social Service are IMO a bunch of nasty lying bullies.

Pity the child who actually needs help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lone Lurker said:

Social Services tried to move children, from UK mainland to NI, without parental knowledge.

Not sure if they needed passports or were able to issue there own travel documents.

In the case I heard about, at least one parent still had the legal right of "care & control".

SS told this parent, that SS were in charge of the children and that the parent had no say in what happened to children.

SS were about to export the children, before lawyers stopped them just in time.

Social Service are IMO a bunch of nasty lying bullies.

Pity the child who actually needs help.

You don`t need a passport for ROI /NI if you are Brittish 

I f you don`t want your kids removed by social services don`t register the birth with the local authority ...massive jurisdiction problems (everything has to go through the courts ) for SS ...whens the last time you saw a gyspy kid in care ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

You don`t need a passport for ROI /NI if you are Brittish 

I f you don`t want your kids removed by social services don`t register the birth with the local authority ...massive jurisdiction problems (everything has to go through the courts ) for SS ...whens the last time you saw a gyspy kid in care ?

Interesting, thanks.

In this case, both parents and children were told by SS, that the law didn't apply to SS and they could do anything they liked!

Nasty bullying  :wanker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

You don`t need a passport for ROI /NI if you are Brittish 

I f you don`t want your kids removed by social services don`t register the birth with the local authority ...massive jurisdiction problems (everything has to go through the courts ) for SS ...whens the last time you saw a gyspy kid in care ?

Pikeys kids move around and rarely go to school.

SS cannot find them - it takes  months for SS to pull their finger out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lone Lurker said:

Interesting, thanks.

In this case, both parents and children were told by SS, that the law didn't apply to SS and they could do anything they liked!

Nasty bullying  :wanker:

And they are right if registered  this gives them the right to be judge and jury 

Just look at most of the high profile child neglegt/abuse cases where social services say "lessons have be learnt" as their excuse ..most (not all) have one thing in common  those children were borne in another country ,this necessitates dragging every action through the courts which takes time and a lot of resources which i suspect SS are short of 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Pikeys kids move around and rarely go to school.

SS cannot find them - it takes  months for SS to pull their finger out.

I know plenty that lived in the same house right trough there childhood and never went to school which on it`s own potentially enough to remove them   but they never got bothered by SS it was these people who told me about not registering the birth and was confirmed by a SS worker  but your point is valid for most 

I works in a similar way to the deportation of  immigrants that have thrown away/concealed their ID/passports 

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

I know plenty that lived in the house right trough there childhood and never went to school which on it`s own potentially enough to remove them   but they never got bothered by SS it was these people who told me about not registering the birth and was confirmed by a SS worker  but your point is valid for most 

I works in a similar way to the deportation of  immigrants that have thrown away/concealed their ID/passports 

Ah thats - why . SS only get involed with kids who tunr up, go away. If they never turn up then neither teacher or SS normally pick up.

Besdies, SS/schools will give pikeys a pass - as they are ethnic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ah thats - why . SS only get involed with kids who tunr up, go away. If they never turn up then neither teacher or SS normally pick up.

Besdies, SS/schools will give pikeys a pass - as they are ethnic.

I suspect you are right on both ..but my point is more about the jurisdiction issues if  they have not registered, everything has to go through the courts and proven right down to who they are, and to interview /gain access/asses the child

Same as and illegal with no ID and deportation 

SS can decide on the doorstep weather to remove a child into care if the birth was registered IIRC courts come after by way of the parents if they chose to challenge the decision    

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.