• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Horrified Onlooker

Reading DOSBODS in public.

I was in a waiting area the other day and I pulled out my phone to have a catch up with the forum. There were strangers sitting reasonably close to me. I found myself being very selective about which threads I opened, and I avoided islamification/ROP threads completely.

Has anyone else felt the same way while on the forum? Are we right to be cautious?

4 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

I was in a waiting area the other day and I pulled out my phone to have a catch up with the forum. There were strangers sitting reasonably close to me. I found myself being very selective about which threads I opened, and I avoided islamification/ROP threads completely.

Has anyone else felt the same way while on the forum? Are we right to be cautious?

Yes - best stick to the ones with pictures of burds in. They will think you are a perv, not a wacist.

If there was a "Pictures of cute fluffy kittens" thread, you could keep it open in a different tab and then simply flip to that one if you're worried someone is looking over your shoulder.

Edit: done.

Edited by blobloblob

1 minute ago, blobloblob said:

If there was a "Pictures of cute fluffy kittens" thread, you could keep it open in a different tab and then simply flip to that one if you're worried someone is looking over your shoulder.

Great idea Blobby - can you start one off for us?

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Oddly enough, I was having a cuppa in Sainsbury's cafe yesterday and found myself moving from DOSBODS to a fetish site when I realised that someone was standing over my shoulder.

xD

Which site did you close first, DOSBODS or Donkey Love?

53 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Yes, if I'm on a bus I turn the screen brightness right down, cover the dosbods logo at the top and try to angle my phone so nobody can see it. All it would take is for someone to google my user name, or many of the other usernames, and they would have found dosbods. 

I think we are right to be cautious too, many normies would think we were nazis or something ridiculous like that if they had only a quick look.

Edited by Carl Fimble
sp

55 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Edit: done.

Seriously?

How long before it comes jam stuffed with pictures of 'nice pussy' ? I give it a day tops

I'm not arsed as I don't move in sheltered circles and assume most peoples eyesight is as bad as mine.

The only thing people really notice is pictures as thats how brains are programmed, pictures first words you have to focus on and read.

I wouldn't be bothered about someone looking over your shoulder as TPTB mandate that everyting is recorded for posterity.

Carl, 14 years ago you said this.

How many times have you seen that about some celeb on social media.

18 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I'm not arsed as I don't move in sheltered circles and assume most peoples eyesight is as bad as mine.

The only thing people really notice is pictures as thats how brains are programmed, pictures first words you have to focus on and read.

I wouldn't be bothered about someone looking over your shoulder as TPTB mandate that everyting is recorded for posterity.

Carl, 14 years ago you said this.

How many times have you seen that about some celeb on social media.

Yes, the buses I travel on have CCTV, and every click or key press is recorded anyway. I'm still not keen on someone catching me reading an extremely far right wing hate forum, as retards would maybe see this if they didn't look properly. The thing you say about photos being more likely to be noticed is right too, partly why I was not keen on people seeing my screen when I was looking at the borderline boilers thread on the bus last night. Bedrags post with the photo of the lighter gas huffing motorbike whore almost had me laughing out loud like a nutter. It's a fairly mental bus I get so would not have raised too many eyebrows, still...

What did I say 14 years ago? Sorry, most likely me being dumb again....

Edited by Carl Fimble
idiocy

1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

Is that here or somewhere else?

It's possibly how a retarded SJW type would describe this site, if they took no time to look into it anyway.

2 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

When I look out the window here, all I see are Great Tits. If I'm really unlucky then I see some Thrush. 

It's pretty cold so I'm surprised you cant see any Blue Tits.

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's possibly how a retarded SJW type would describe this site, if they took no time to look into it anyway.

Am I at the wrong place, it appears there are other places for Grumpy Old Bastards, I know your not old and I think you are as old as you feel.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/Grumpy-Old-Bastards-GOB-1628569460719339/

There is another place but it has a restrictive membership requirement and I do not qualify.

http://www.grumpyoldbastards.co.uk/

http://grumpyoldbastards.org.uk/index.php

What is a grumpy bastard to do then, this is a most unfortunate thread, am I now homeless in a literary sense!

8 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's pretty cold so I'm surprised you cant see any Blue Tits.

Me too. The snow here finally melted on Wednesday and then we got a few more inches on Thursday. That's probably why the magpies have been wandering around without t-shirts on. 

6 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Me too. The snow here finally melted on Wednesday and then we got a few more inches on Thursday. That's probably why the magpies have been wandering around without t-shirts on. 

Ah, you live near Newcastle! Scottish people do that too, but not the the extend Geordies do it.

We had snow lie this morning, to the point snowmen could be made, and sledges used. Mostly gone now, hopefully there will be more for new year as I'll be off then so will be able to play.

11 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Am I at the wrong place, it appears there are other places for Grumpy Old Bastards, I know your not old and I think you are as old as you feel.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/Grumpy-Old-Bastards-GOB-1628569460719339/

There is another place but it has a restrictive membership requirement and I do not qualify.

http://www.grumpyoldbastards.co.uk/

http://grumpyoldbastards.org.uk/index.php

What is a grumpy bastard to do then, this is a most unfortunate thread, am I now homeless in a literary sense!

No, no, this is your home, its only me who is an extremely far right extremist with vile hatred oozing from every pore. 

In reality I think site is fairly tame and considered, not left or right wing, not extreme or overly meek. Many on here hold views which 50+ years ago would have been (and still are imo) quite normal and natural, but now would be viewed as right wing by big chunks of the brainwashed masses. 

35 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Yep, and it's got to warm up a lot before we see any red breasts.

Yes, months to go until then, unless you go to an airport- sometimes you can see flocks of them returning after their winter migrations.