• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
shindigger

Colorado Officers down.

And an hour later, the msm picks it up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5224723/Multiple-deputies-shots-fired-Denver.html

Five deputies were shot and at least one is dead at an apartment complex near Denver.

The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said the deputies were responding to a domestic disturbance call around 5.15am Sunday at the Copper Canyon Apartments on the 3400 block County Line Road between Colorado and University Boulevards.

It was during the investigation at the Highlands Ranch building that shots were fired and several deputies were injured, the sheriff's office tweeted.

Two civilians were also shot by the suspect. The office said the suspect was shot and is believed to be dead and no longer a threat.  

31 minutes ago, One percent said:

And an hour later, the msm picks it up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5224723/Multiple-deputies-shots-fired-Denver.html

Five deputies were shot and at least one is dead at an apartment complex near Denver.

The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said the deputies were responding to a domestic disturbance call around 5.15am Sunday at the Copper Canyon Apartments on the 3400 block County Line Road between Colorado and University Boulevards.

It was during the investigation at the Highlands Ranch building that shots were fired and several deputies were injured, the sheriff's office tweeted.

Two civilians were also shot by the suspect. The office said the suspect was shot and is believed to be dead and no longer a threat.  

You can see why the US police can become trigger happy. As when it goes wrong it goes very wrong.

37 minutes ago, Knock Out Johnny said:

So do people want it to be a muslim or a metally ill white person?

I would rather these things didn't happen at all.  However, when they do, then the people and reasons driving their action need to be analysed. Sadly, this doesn't seem to be important to our so-called leaders. 

15 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I'm hoping for a white muslim.

Phil the Greek appears to be ahead of you on that one. 

18 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I said it first

Assuming this true, which at this point I can't be bothered to verify, I apologise! Seems like we kind of think in a similar manner, but I'm too drunk right now to give a fuck!

So I have to read ALL the posts. :(

27 minutes ago, One percent said:

I never knew he was a ginger terrist. 

Sorry, too much vintage Sloe Gin :D

13 minutes ago, Byron said:

Welsh is easy, bullshit takes some study

I knew he must have worked hard at something apart from lining his pockets :wanker:

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi :)