• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

There appears to be a major fappening underway

There is apparently a major release of hacked photos of famous women - models, actresses, singers and TV hosts occuring on the internet. Some are British allegedly. I think the internet is amazing in that it does this from time to time. I think it is SkyNet - instead of launching the end of the world the computers have just decided to nose on the photos of famous women.

Edit:

I should have said that, allegedly, most of them are well known Brits presenters.

15 minutes ago, montecristo said:

Google fappening 2.0

Alex Jones (not that one) is looking well :)

I need to check the weather before I go to bed.

Edit:

If you do come across these photos - no pun intended - online do not post them here or post any links to them as they will have been obtained by some illegal nefarious means.

I find it interesting - re the numerous leaked photos of celebs in recent years - that so many famous women appear to:

1. Take loads of photos of themselves in their knickers.

2. Take loads of photos of themselves masturbating.

These are often done with no male present whatsoever.

3. Then you have all the sex photos which are clearly taken by some bloke on the other end of the willy that so often appears in such photos.

I do feel that I am missing out. But it does make me wonder whether this has become the norm for millions of women around the country and tens of millions of women around the world. Is this the modern day equivalent of washing your hair?

I do find it a tad suspicious, considering the current global tensions re Syria and North Korea, about the timing of these leaked photos. Putting my tin foil hat on I do wonder whether there is some state behind these hacks and leaks? Almost as if they are leaking these photos of minor celebs as if they are a warning to others, perhaps politicans, to tow the line?

28 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I find it interesting - re the numerous leaked photos of celebs in recent years - that so many famous women appear to:

1. Take loads of photos of themselves in their knickers.

2. Take loads of photos of themselves masturbating.

These are often done with no male present whatsoever.

3. Then you have all the sex photos which are clearly taken by some bloke on the other end of the willy that so often appears in such photos.

I do feel that I am missing out. But it does make me wonder whether this has become the norm for millions of women around the country and tens of millions of women around the world. Is this the modern day equivalent of washing your hair?

Doesn't surprise me really. A lot of these celebs will be away from home a lot and no doubt keen to keep the home fires burning. Added to that, they've clearly chosen a life in front of the camera so it probably feels normal/thrilling to document these aspects of their life. 

But as you say, my own life is rather more boring. 

6 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I do find it a tad suspicious, considering the current global tensions re Syria and North Korea, about the timing of these leaked photos. Putting my tin foil hat on I do wonder whether there is some state behind these hacks and leaks? Almost as if they are leaking these photos of minor celebs as if they are a warning to others, perhaps politicans, to tow the line?

I am very suspicious of it. Certainly some, if not all, is fake and a publicity stunt. Not sure all celebs are aware but I would guess they all had their phones etc. given to them by their management so wouldn't be surprised if they have a backdoor option installed.

The more I have been looking into the world of celebrity the more sinister and controlled it appears to be. Most people dismiss it as pointless meretricious nonsense but it is managed, and carefully protected, just as much as Brex-Trump, Syria and the rest.

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

The more I have been looking into the world of celebrity the more sinister and controlled it appears to be. Most people dismiss it as pointless meretricious nonsense but it is managed, and carefully protected, just as much as Brex-Trump, Syria and the rest.

Two words :- Russell Bastard Howard.

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

I am very suspicious of it. Certainly some, if not all, is fake and a publicity stunt. Not sure all celebs are aware but I would guess they all had their phones etc. given to them by their management so wouldn't be surprised if they have a backdoor option installed.

Well, sex is a major currency in order to achieve the other two - fame and wealth.

7 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Nor have I. But I am wondering now whether I should. I suspect most men have not taken a photo of their willy..

No, but we're not continually filmed and photographed.  Your point about living life in front of a lens is the right one IMO, you have all other aspects of your life documented so you want your sex life captured as well.

For a male example there was Orlando Bloom, merrily getting his knob out when he knew photographers woudl be about.

Really it's all just aspects of the "Look at meeeeee!" drive that actors and presenters have.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

No, but we're not continually filmed and photographed.  Your point about living life in front of a lens is the right one IMO, you have all other aspects of your life documented so you want your sex life captured as well.

For a male example there was Orlando Bloom, merrily getting his knob out when he knew photographers woudl be about.

Really it's all just aspects of the "Look at meeeeee!" drive that actors and presenters have.

I think that is a good point.

I also think that, in the past, for a lot of actors / celebs the way to getting those jobs/contracts/film roles was looking pretty and being very accomodating to the producers and other money men. This is, as you know, well documented in Hollywood. The same, some would argue, was true of the UK industry. These days the the photos of themselves nude or indulging in sex are indeed part of what they have to do - if they do not do it to show off the goods then there are plenty of others who will.

Going off on a slight but still relevant tangent as celebrities are frequently exposed in the media for this is sexting another modern day titillation. Both are happening from a mobile device so it's unsurprising really. I was never able to get into sexting as it seems silly and not much of a turn-on - messages i received were simply ignored or replied with oh that's nice dear. Just show me the money.

Many moons ago I was having an office tryst with a young lady and after a few weeks she presented to me (at my desk) a photo of herself playing with herself with the one hand and sensually placing two fingers in her mouth with the other. It did absolutely nothing for me and miffed I placed it in my top drawer at the back and forgot about that one. When she ended her employment there (our affair long over) she came over to me and in a panicked tone asked for the photo to be returned so I gladly obliged rummaging through the drawer only to find it had gone 😮.

10 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Going off on a slight but still relevant tangent as celebrities are frequently exposed in the media for this is sexting another modern day titillation. Both are happening from a mobile device so it's unsurprising really. I was never able to get into sexting as it seems silly and not much of a turn-on - messages i received were simply ignored or replied with oh that's nice dear. Just show me the money.

Many moons ago I was having an office tryst with a young lady and after a few weeks she presented to me (at my desk) a photo of herself playing with herself with the one hand and sensually placing two fingers in her mouth with the other. It did absolutely nothing for me and miffed I placed it in my top drawer at the back and forgot about that one. When she ended her employment there (our affair long over) she came over to me and in a panicked tone asked for the photo to be returned so I gladly obliged rummaging through the drawer only to find it had gone 😮.

Look at me I am naughty. But I am not really naughty because, although I took these photos, some nasty evil person hacked my phone and  put these awful photos up online.

7 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

That's the risk.  I have never suggested photos / videos within a relationship because of the risk that they might go astray as seems to happen on near-daily basis.  I suppose if you're the sort who wants to destroy your exes then they are a weapon in doing that (the alleged use of them as a control by Belafonte over Scary Spice in their divorce case); personally I'd rather just move on.

21 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Is that what you told her? 👊

50 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I also think that, in the past, for a lot of actors / celebs the way to getting those jobs/contracts/film roles was looking pretty and being very accomodating to the producers and other money men.

Yes, this. Anyone who seeks out a job in the public spotlight is an exhibitionist by nature.

Trallaps the lot of 'em

7 minutes ago, davidg said:

Yes, this. Anyone who seeks out a job in the public spotlight is an exhibitionist by nature.

Trallaps the lot of 'em

There's grains of truth in this, the casting couch thing and the personality types attracted to showbiz but it doesn't really fully explain it. The only real explanation I can come up with just seems so conspiraloon out there but I do begin to fear it is the truth. 

36 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Is that what you told her? 👊

No. I actually felt more violated that someone else had gone through my stuff and it actually goes some way to explaining why my evil female boss came to me asking where this member of staff was everytime she failed to come to work as I was very discreet. I'm assuming she was the one who found it.

The photo in question was well worn, tatty, marked  (fingerprints) so this must have been her token of naughtiness to whomever was the man of the moment. I probably did the next guy a favour taking it out of circulation. 😁

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Can nayone gie me poitners?

I google but i did not get any brits or anything. Just people Id never heard off.

It is (generally) people you've never heard of it unless you watch things like E4 and read Hello magazine.  But I accepted long ago that it's a full time job keeping up with the churn of contemporary media culture and its transient "stars" and I can't be bothered.

Xhamster has some of them including Emma Watson but don't get your hopes up.

Apparently, somebody told me I mean :ph34r: