• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

Sydney seaplane crash victim was Open Britain campaigner

Recommended Posts

His son William worked for Open Britain, a pro-EU group set up in the aftermath of the Brexit referendum.

"Will was an extraordinary young man who was passionate about what he did; who took deep pride in his work; and came into the office every day with enthusiasm, energy and determination," said the group's chairman, Roland Rudd.

"All of us at Open Britain are devastated by the tragic loss of Will and his family."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42531669

 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Compass is another company that wants cheap labour, like that Soros funded think tank with the heads of Tesco and BUPA on the Board.

More workers happy to accept low wages, zero hours contracts and no job security means more bonuses for the bosses.

It is cynical self interest draped in political slogans.

Compass are a total bunch of cunts.

I wonder if  the crash was caused by the plane operators outsourcing the maintenance to the cheapest supplier....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

His son William worked for Open Britain, a pro-EU group set up in the aftermath of the Brexit referendum.

"Will was an extraordinary young man who was passionate about what he did; who took deep pride in his work; and came into the office every day with enthusiasm, energy and determination," said the group's chairman, Roland Rudd.

"All of us at Open Britain are devastated by the tragic loss of Will and his family."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42531669

 

Wouldn't surprise me if Roland Rudd was related to Amber. 

F14F9501-062C-7CAB-8D02AA9804F73FAE.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a look at the Open Britain website. One of the things they are concerned about is workers rights provided by the EU.... I don't see how flooding the UK with millions of EU migrants protects workers rights....

I wonder how many other employees at Open Britain have multi millionaire businessmen in their family? It's hard not to think that the pro EU lot have basically been fooled by Big Business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I just had a look at the Open Britain website. One of the things they are concerned about is workers rights provided by the EU.... I don't see how flooding the UK with millions of EU migrants protects workers rights....

I wonder how many other employees at Open Britain have multi millionaire businessmen in their family? It's hard not to think that the pro EU lot have basically been fooled by Big Business.

That's been my view all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Dedicated to overturning the will of the British People?  

That was my point - so keen on open borders that he gave his own life so that there is space for more migrants.

Not too long ago I would have read this story as a tragedy, felt sorry for their loved ones and sprouted some guff about souls, spirituality, etc. But I am beyond that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

The MP Alison McGovern tweeted this...

"Absolutely devasted. Thinking of all who loved him. Worked with Will over recent months and he always made me laugh, but was so very smart. An absolute joy to work with."
Why the fuck is a back bench MP working with Open Britain?

Working to undermine the democratic will of the people of course. 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Working to undermine the democratic will of the people of course. 9_9

Not quite.

Hes been lobbying MPs oir cheap, tax payer subbed workers.

Hes got his son a job at the same lobbying company, with the MP.

Again, get tid of fucking tax credits and housing benefit. Let these scum companies pay for their own fucking staff.

All lobbying needs to be recorded and published in the same week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not quite.

Hes been lobbying MPs oir cheap, tax payer subbed workers.

Hes got his son a job at the same lobbying company, with the MP.

Again, get tid of fucking tax credits and housing benefit. Let these scum companies pay for their own fucking staff.

All lobbying needs to be recorded and published in the same week.

Quite. Feb up of subsidising poor employment practices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The curse of the EU referendum plane crash strikes again! 

I remember Ol' Farage having a lucky escape whilst towing a UKIP banner on a campaign flight.

(pilot later went on to commit suicide claiming his livelihood had been ruined) 

Anyway i expect the catering industry is about as automated as it can get? so this crowd threw their lot in with the cheap labour train facilitated by the free movement of labour that EU membership offered, did very well out out it too! 

£309 P/P for the seaplane flight with a luxury meal prior £1545 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Compass is another company that wants cheap labour, like that Soros funded think tank with the heads of Tesco and BUPA on the Board.

More workers happy to accept low wages, zero hours contracts and no job security means more bonuses for the bosses.

It is cynical self interest draped in political slogans.

Coincidentally I got an email yesterday from a friend in Oz. Just been laid off from Compass with no redundancy and has worked for them seamlessly for 10 years (must be a world record). I suspect he is due at least 16 weeks redundancy pay and have suggested he looks at both the federal and state provisions for redundancy payments sharpish.

 

The friend is an Electrician - dunno if he does any work on aircraft.....

Edited by Kurt Barlow
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His son, William Cousins, was head of press for Open Britain, which campaigns against a hard Brexit.

The group's chairman Roland Rudd said he was "an extraordinary young man who took deep pride in his work" and would be "missed beyond words".

Labour MP Chuka Umunna described William as "an absolute pleasure to work with, utterly dedicated to the cause, dynamic and full of enthusiasm".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42531669

Utterly dedicated to the cause eh Chukka? 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WorkingPoor said:

 

Labour MP Chuka Umunna described William as "an absolute pleasure to work with, utterly dedicated to the cause, dynamic and full of enthusiasm".

A foreigner in my homeland describes an anti-democratic traitor as being utterly dedicated to being a traitor and anti-democratic and 'enthusiastic' as a result.

I am happy to say that I am fairly enthusiastic about an anti-democratic traitor being eliminated without a costly trial. Lord Haw Haw, a traitorous anti-democrat, caused additional expense, due to the processes of trial and imprisonment prior. For the avoidance of that, British taxpayers can be grateful.

I also hope that Mr. Umbanana elects to go home sharpish, so as to avoid annoying actual indigenous Britains any further, or alternatively takes up seaplane travel as a hobby instead.

Happy New Year. 

Edited by Bkkandrew
Spelling error, now corrected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2018 at 12:57, Kurt Barlow said:

Coincidentally I got an email yesterday from a friend in Oz. Just been laid off from Compass with no redundancy and has worked for them seamlessly for 10 years (must be a world record). I suspect he is due at least 16 weeks redundancy pay and have suggested he looks at both the federal and state provisions for redundancy payments sharpish.

 

The friend is an Electrician - dunno if he does any work on aircraft.....

Just got an email from friend in response to mine saying I see your CEO pegged it yesterday.

His response - LOL - yeah I saw that.

Thats about the standard response of most Compass 'Grunt' employees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.