DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Return to the Office

spygirl

spygirl

Checking my abs out in the bathroom this morning .... You are a beast spy ...

Radio ad (commercial dab station) comes  - 

Isnt being at the office great! Sandwichs (yes, they did say this) hanging out wit ht with your mates ..

No name. No nothing.

Could be UKGOV. Could be LL are cunts are us.

Bizarre.

Went to look for it.

Only found  this - 

• Lol 3

gaztastic
2 hours ago, spygirl said:

I've spent the morning doing nothing and it does indeed beat being at the office.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Sounds like difficult sell to me. I'm reasonably OK with going to my office now and then if I need something I cant do at home. There's never anyone there though. I'm just not hearing clamour for.going back. Sandwich shop is out of luck.

ashestoashes

if commercial real estate is going to bring down the banks then I think return to the office is on 

21 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

if commercial real estate is going to bring down the banks then I think return to the office is on 

Not sure this is going to happen. Big...well huge law firm office in my city, they moved to a much smaller building due to everyone working from home now. The building is now being gutted and looks like it'll be either more student accommodation or slave boxes.