• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bus Stop Boxer

Right on lefty sell outs doing voiceovers

Recommended Posts

I suppose the fact is that they work in London.

London is a left wing city so they have to tailor their entertainment towards London audiences.

Just like that toss pot comedian who went up north and told anti brexit jokes in a Northern working man's club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Byron said:

I suppose the fact is that they work in London.

London is a left wing city so they have to tailor their entertainment towards London audiences.

Just like that toss pot comedian who went up north and told anti brexit jokes in a Northern working man's club.

I think Brigstocke has been absolutely mullered when he steps outside the bubble.

32 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

The number who pocket the corporate dollar,  fiddle their taxes and then proceed to lecture the rest of society that they are stupid, racist, sexist, xenophobic is too numerous to list. Hypocrites, bread heads, sell outs to a man and woman. Fuck em. I hope there is a revolution and they all get shot by the NKVD.

I'd prefer them to be neutralised by the DPF.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dosbod Popular Front.

or Diesel Particulate Filter.

Thems the choices..

Edited by shindigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, shindigger said:

I think Brigstocke has been absolutely mullered when he steps outside the bubble.

I'd prefer them to be neutralised by the DPF

Dosbod Popular Front.

Apparently Brigstock's act is about as welcome as a Pork Pie at a Barmitzvah outside London now. Not that he was funny to start. 

 

 

Edited by Virgil Caine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to hire Albanians to feed walkers crisps to Gary Lineker until he can't stomach any more, then I'd like him to be evicted and a bunch of Bulgarians to set up camp in the holier than though crisp munchers house. The dartanian looking cunt 

Edited by lid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Apparently Brigstocke's act is about as welcome as a Pork Pie at a Barmitzvah outside London now. Not that he was funny to start. 

 

 

http://is-a-cunt.com/2016/10/marcus-brigstock/

2 minutes ago, lid said:

I'd like to hire Albanians to feed walkers crisps to Gary Lineker until he can't stomach any more, then I'd like him to be evicted and a bunch of Bulgarians to set up camp in the holier than though crisp munchers house. The dartanigan looking cunt 

http://is-a-cunt.com/2017/12/gary-lineker-8/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I am old fashioned but surely the primary job of actors and comedians is to entertain the audience not to deliver a sermon.

In addition jesters are supposed to burst the pretensions of the rich and powerful not slag of minimum wage workers in the audience who might have had the temerity to vote for Brexit.

But as mentioned earlier these are left wingers who definitely won't be voting for a revolution that hits their bank balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I could wind back the clock I'd wish he'd have missed those penalties against Cameroon in Italia 90. He would be a pariah and he'd be selling toasters on QVC the country selling out twat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I didn't realise Brigstocke also had French citizenship; there is usually some degree of blatant self interest behind every remoaner and that's clearly his. Stateless person.

Yep. Every single of the usual suspects on TOS. Only occasionally give the game away though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a constant saving grace that privately educated Lily Allen adopted a mockney accent early on in her career, as these are now out of fashion . Thank the lord.

A few more:

David Mitchell

Muscular Negroid actor Idris Elba. (TM)

Arch cunt Rufus Hound

-----

 

The muscular negroid reference may be too arcane, it's in reference to this,

to: letters@standard.co.uk
date: Thu, April 25, 2016
Subject: Celebrity Property Section (Battersea) / Idris Elba

Dear Sir,

I noted with some interest in your Celebrity Property section, published yesterday (24/4/16), that the popular Muscular Negro actor, Mr Idris Elba, has secured the purchase of a penthouse apartment in the same Battersea building as my grace-and-favour dwelling that I share with my wife, Sally.

Mr Elba may be interested to know that i’ll happily accept a black bull to service my wife in the hardest possible terms, while i watch incapacitated, from behind the slats of louvre doors in the bijou box bedroom.

Can you please forward our details (enclosed), on to Mr Elba with uppermost expedience, zeal and brevity, as my wife - a demanding woman -, has now reduced Mr Winston Sillcot's pelvic bone to ashes and would understandably rather fuck stray dogs in the street than sate herself with my tiny chode.

He will be doing this country a great , great service.

Yours faithfully,
John Bercow,
Speaker of the House of Commons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

It's a constant saving grace that privately educated Lily Allen adopted a mockney accent early on in her career, as these are now out of fashion . Thank the lord.

A few more:

David Mitchell

Muscular Negroid actor Idris Elba. (TM)

Arch cunt Rufus Hound

-----

 

The muscular negroid reference may be too arcane, it's in reference to this,

to: letters@standard.co.uk
date: Thu, April 25, 2016
Subject: Celebrity Property Section (Battersea) / Idris Elba

Dear Sir,

I noted with some interest in your Celebrity Property section, published yesterday (24/4/16), that the popular Muscular Negro actor, Mr Idris Elba, has secured the purchase of a penthouse apartment in the same Battersea building as my grace-and-favour dwelling that I share with my wife, Sally.

Mr Elba may be interested to know that i’ll happily accept a black bull to service my wife in the hardest possible terms, while i watch incapacitated, from behind the slats of louvre doors in the bijou box bedroom.

Can you please forward our details (enclosed), on to Mr Elba with uppermost expedience, zeal and brevity, as my wife - a demanding woman -, has now reduced Mr Winston Sillcot's pelvic bone to ashes and would understandably rather fuck stray dogs in the street than sate herself with my tiny chode.

He will be doing this country a great , great service.

Yours faithfully,
John Bercow,
Speaker of the House of Commons

I lol when I got to the last three lines.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lid said:

And Bob Geldof

It would be poetic if he got bum raped by an Ethiopian with aids 

No.

It would be poetic if he got...... bum raped by an aids-ridden Ethiopian in a town which is dystopian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave Gorman did a documentary about Mom & Pop stores in America and how they were great and not part of the big boys.  Imagine my surprise when his voice turned up on a Homebase advert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, shindigger said:

John Hegley. The Luton Years.

Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment.

I did try to add in 'opium',  'cornicopian' and  'suckin' on Merkels fallopian' but it was getting a bit silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, NewryH said:

Dave Gorman did a documentary about Mom & Pop stores in America and how they were great and not part of the big boys.  Imagine my surprise when his voice turned up on a Homebase advert.

Is it him or a soundalike? And the legalities of using soundalikes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.