• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

On The Offensive's New Year Message :

He's a decent bloke I think, and is right, we really are funding our own invasion.

We should make this year the one where common sense prevails again.

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately we are only an effective fighting force when things have gone way too far. But when we hate - we hate!

I give it another decade before things get really interesting.

Edited by OurDayWillCome

:Old: The posh accent dose wonders for what he`s saying and yes hes right 

I will try and make more use of my twitter account ..the only problem i have is  i have 6 followers one is on here ones a knob from TOS (not mr tinker) and the others are foreign 

2 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Unfortunately we are only an effective fighting force when things have gone way too far. But when we hate - we hate!

I give it another decade before things get really interesting.

I would prefer we got it all out the way quicker and without any hate, I don't want things getting really interesting- things are interesting enough as it is!

:ph34r:

Just now, Long time lurking said:

:Old: The posh accent dose wonders for what he`s saying and yes hes right 

I will try and make more use of my twitter account ..the only problem i have is  i have 6 followers one is on here ones a knob from TOS (not mr tinker) and the others are foreign 

Yes, he has a lot of other videos too :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcrgJyI1bSysVE92HPpNNiw/videos

I should really be twittering, got just over 150 followers, none that are going to like my enlightening attempts though, they are probably exactly the folk who need "red pilling" though!

I reckon it's a local thing we are dealing with but it is also international in that it's ALL white countries which are facing the same sort of things, albeit with differences- the same threats...

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

I would prefer we got it all out the way quicker and without any hate, I don't want things getting really interesting- things are interesting enough as it is!

It`s not going to happen we have a generation and half below us that have been brainwashed ,at some point they will realise why they are fucked the tens years ODWC predicts sounds about right ,at that point you will have a generation stuck in the middle waiting to find out what the generation above them have already worked out and they themselves will be shaping the children's perception  IMO that`s the end game or should i say the begining

6 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Unfortunately we are ahead of the curve - things will get very interesting before the masses see sense :-(

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s not going to happen we have a generation and half below us that have been brainwashed ,at some point they will realise why they are fucked the tens years ODWC predicts sounds about right ,at that point you will have a generation stuck in the middle waiting to find out what the generation above them have already worked out and they themselves will be shaping the children's perception  IMO that`s the end game or should i say the begining

I'm doing my bit by dropping counter-educational hints to my six-year-old daughter about what life is really like. It helps having an 80-year-old granny that has stories of what she experienced as a child - softening the shock of the coming storm. I'm teaching my daughter to shoot but holding back on some of the blood-choke moves that are horrible but necessary in this vile situation we have been exposed to. I am also in the process of future-proofing the house to handle whatever is thrown at us. Sounds grim but that's survival - if you can't rely on those in power you need to protect yourself!

17 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yes, he has a lot of other videos too :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcrgJyI1bSysVE92HPpNNiw/videos

I should really be twittering, got just over 150 followers, none that are going to like my enlightening attempts though, they are probably exactly the folk who need "red pilling" though!

I reckon it's a local thing we are dealing with but it is also international in that it's ALL white countries which are facing the same sort of things, albeit with differences- the same threats...

This is a great one for your followers 

9 minutes ago, Kilham said:

It's surprising how many almost identical local things seem to be happening in many places around the world.

Currency wars.

It is indicative of what happens when the growth of the money supply far exceeds productivity and the ability of populations to repay their debts, and governments and central banks begin to lose the ability to "paper over the gaps". Indeed the actions taken - basically, printing money, come back to bite rather hard. 

So you need much larger populations in the Western world.

When you "follow the money" the reason for much of the malaise is clear, and seemingly inexplicable policies can be explained very simply.

An example: the FTSE 100 ended the year on a high. It's not because the companies in it have all done so much better, it's because they trade in different currencies and as the pound falls (fails), they do rather nicely from the mechanism of currency exchange.

The price has gone up because the value has gone down. It is not a health indicator of a successful economy.

13 minutes ago, Kilham said:

The pyramid must grow whatever the cost.

What really pisses me off is we have been told for decades that we're destroying the planet by overconsumption and overpopulation. Many couples would have made a conscious decision to have less or no children (excluding those who couldn't afford to in more recent years due to housing).

Our reward is to discover that, rather than accept and even celebrate a potential decline in population, it's scared the crap out of the moneymasters as they see their ponzi foundations evaporate. At least we now know they couldn't give a fuck about the future.

+1

10 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

This is brilliant 

Intelligent, observant and articulate. Most especially about the way in which peoples' opinions, especially those whom you might expect to fall on the "traditional left" in politics, are influenced far more by virtue signalling and personality than the issues themselves.

People like him must shudder every time morons like David Lammy and Dianne Abbot - who can surely only be where they are because of (positive) racial discrimination - open their mouths.

4 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Yes I agree. I think I mentioned on here before that I had joined up to a football forum a while back.

This was a forum set up as an offshoot of a much larger one - due to them not liking the way it was moderated. No swearing, no saying "offensive" things, people being banned for very little because they weren't liked etc..

Anyway this new forum very much prides itself on being able to slag "kaffliks" in regards to Celtic, the Irish, and the abuse of our current owner etc.

I have no issue with that. Up to them. They wanted an open forum so that's what you get. I also found out they were mostly young - nearly all under 30.

Anyway me and my pal joined up. Got so much abuse it was incredible. Why ? 

Well whilst we both know Trump is a bit of a nutjob he is clearly not the next Hitler like so much of the media wants him to be.

We also made it clear on other subjects that we were not fans of Islam and mass immigration to the UK is s disaster. On many fronts.

I never threatened anyone. Abused anyone. Swore at anyone. Nothing. In fact I was one of the few folk on there who didn't.

But literally almost any subject I commented on was met with a barrage of hatred. Incredible.

Fine to abuse the Irish or "kaffliks" - high fives and smilies all-round -  but say you're not a fan of the religion of peace or general high immigration ? You literally become a pariah to many of the younger generation.

The bloke that started it up used to just randomly just quote me and call me a cunt etc.

Every time I asked him why and if he wanted to discuss what he disagrees with then fire away. Zero response.

He also made up that he saw me (I don't even know who he is so how he would know me is a mystery - just think he made it up) in a boozer before a game singing a very poor sing about hating hibs, Jews and Pakis.

Now I've been in these boozers years ago when these songs have been sung - doesn't bother me - it's just sung to get a reaction - but i don't sing it myself. 

I called him out on it and said he was making it up. Again - no reply. Typical keyboard warrior.

So he started a site where folk high five each other for posting about Irish dying etc as that's just a laugh. But I apparently sang a song about hating Pakis (which I didn't) 10 years ago = I'm a nasty wacist.

Utterly , utterly fucking bizarre.

Anyway - what happened ? Me and my mate got banned xD The only two people ever apparently.

For nothing other than not having the "right on" views that this lot adhered to. That was it. Unacceptable so your banned. Incredible.

It is a very small forum with maybe only 40 folk on it regularly.

And the hatred to me was by 3-4 people.

Interestingly enough you got likes and dislikes on there. I checked mine before I was banned and I had more ups than downs. If you just read the forum you would have guessed 99% down voted. However not at all.

Anyway - it appears a rather large number - are just very loud and constant on their crusade against the nasty wacists. Although maybe a bit of hope that there are quieter ones out there who aren't so brainwashed lurking in the background. They need to make their voices heard anyway imo.

Oh and I checked back on this place recently. The twat who set it up had left it completely.

Found a thread about it and appears the poor wee petal had been getting threats on twitter from some people - about what - I do not know.

Considering he was abusive to me for no reason and made up stuff - not surprising at all. Play with fire and you are going to pick on the wrong people some time.

He deserves whatever threats he was getting. Maybe next time he's on the internet playing Mr abusive hard man keyboard warrior - he will have second thoughts and be a bit more polite.:D

Anyway - just my anecdotal !!

6 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

This is brilliant 

Galloway turns on a coin between patronising Islamaphile and migrant lover, to clued-up intelligent critic of the EU. I've always had such mixed feelings about him. 

24 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Galloway turns on a coin between patronising Islamaphile and migrant lover, to clued-up intelligent critic of the EU. I've always had such mixed feelings about him. 

Ive never had a mixed opinion about Galloway.

Hes a self centered, money grubbing cunt.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Female French copper kicked the sh*t out of her whilst on the ground in Paris on NYE - video online and apparently the French are appalled. No prizes for guessing what the attackers look like.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Female French copper kicked the sh*t out of her whilst on the ground in Paris on NYE - video online and apparently the French are appalled. No prizes for guessing what the attackers look like.

I think 2017 may just be the year folk that have been holding back start getting fired up.

It's got that feel to it. The bubbling anger is ready to explode imo. 

7 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

This is a great one for your followers 

Jesus H. Thery're good videos admittedly, but the rage this one induces is difficult to cope with

3 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Yep he does seem to dance to the tune of the piper ,i`m not a great fan of his my guess is it`s his job 

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Wrong thread ?

The left are organised and loud, we are the silent majority though. We have the momentum now with Trump and Brexit wins, this year is the year to start speaking up. We don't need everyone, 80% ish of folk just follow, here's another one of on the offensive's videos, this one's on the silent majority, 14 mins long, stuff on screen but you could just listen rather than watching it.