• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Will the judiciary get it right at the third attempt?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42540995

A man who already had convictions for killing his wife and a former partner has pleaded guilty to murdering his ex-girlfriend.

Johnson has two previous manslaughter convictions: one for pushing his wife over a balcony in 1981 and one in 1993 for strangling a partner.

He will be sentenced on Friday.

The garage worker threw himself in front of an express train after attacking Ms Best, 51, at his Islington home on 15 December 2016, but survived.

Police only discovered the body of Ms Best when they called at Johnson's north London flat to find his next of kin after the incident at Cheshunt railway station.

apologies for the black box.  Bloody BBC website. 

Terrible that he got to repeat his original crime 2 more times! Wonder if the last victim knew his background? Good news is that it looks like he won't be able to do a 4th one now, even if he was free and he wanted to?  (Lack of limbs.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Great Guy
      This Leonardo painting sold for $450m to the King of Saudi. It's now rumoured to be fake.
      What an ugly painting. I literally wouldn't give it house room.

• By Carl Fimble
      I was up town today and saw the sticker shown in the photo below. It can’t be real can it? I mean what the fuck!?!!? Tempted to contact Stonewall and ask them, though if they say it is for real my response could have me sent to a jail!

• By One percent
      https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/03/surge-in-terrorists-eligible-for-parole-poses-threat-to-uk-security
      More than 40% of the sentences for terrorism offences handed down over a 10-year period will have been served by the end of the year, figures compiled by the Sentencing Council show.
      More than 80 of the 193 terms issued for terrorism offences between 2007 and 2016 will run out by the end of this year. However, the number of individuals released could be much higher as prisoners are eligible for release halfway through their sentence. 
      Among those eligible for parole in 2018 is the Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary, who was jailed in September 2016 for five and a half years after already spending five months on remand in custody.

Speechless. Why are they not deported?