• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Renting

Sticky Thread

I saw this was on at the end of Newsnight last night and I went to youtube to watch it again.

I can't put my finger on it but this is truly fantastic. It deserves to be number one, if they do that anymore.

Being a parent I have over the years seen many children's programmes. Most are mind-numbing, but every so often something has enough charm or eccentricity to be entertaining, or the scriptwriters slip in a narrative that goes over children's heads but entertains the adults - Rugrats, Magic Roundabout, Toy Story, etc.

Teletubbies was irritation but for some reason I love the Night Garden - it is weird enough to amuse me.

Spongebob and Pingu are bizarre enough to keep me happy too.

Edited by Happy Renting

I have officially made the Stick Song our office theme tune. Good for morale, possibly. Those shitty phones people have nowadays do come in useful!

Tomorrow I am going to start collecting sticks and leaving them around the office. Good for morale, possibly.

29 minutes ago, billfunk said:

I have officially made the Stick Song our office theme tune. Good for morale, possibly. Those shitty phones people have nowadays do come in useful!

Tomorrow I am going to start collecting sticks and leaving them around the office. Good for morale, possibly.

Oh it's the stick song! I came across that earlier in the week when moving through random CBeebies videos. I admit that I did think WTF? (and then played it for about 8 minutes).