• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

So it's true: Women really don't need men

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

What's good for the goose.....

Suits me as long as I can have a "female" equivalent. 

Edit again : I think I love the woman who wrote it. Best idea I've ever heard.  

From the article :-

"The Harvard mathemetician suggested that women and men may coexist but not cohabitate. As a result she believes this could make us stronger as a community.

'We’ll come together, online or in person, and be more respectful, more relaxed, less edgy. It’s worth a try. So bring on the sex robots', she said." 

Edited by swissy_fit

1 hour ago, swissy_fit said:

From the article :-

"The Harvard mathemetician suggested that women and men may coexist but not cohabitate. As a result she believes this could make us stronger as a community.

'We’ll come together, online or in person, and be more respectful, more relaxed, less edgy. It’s worth a try. So bring on the sex robots', she said." 

Someone has clearly failed to grasp the fundamental transactional nature of the relationship between men and women. 

I see no reason for men and women to come together as a community under such circumstances, except, as has been pointed out, to perform services for payment.

13 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Could be worse, at least you don’t have a wife following you around telling you you are doing everything wrong.

xD

Yes, you’re right. Being on your own and in charge of your household does indeed have many advantages!

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

Above two posts by Mirror Mirror & Melchett.

Its true that a vibrator won’t mow the lawn, help to move heavy furniture, do the indoor/outdoor house maintenance, look after the car.....the list is endless what men do. Of course women can do these things too. I can because I’ve had to for the past twenty years.

However, now that most people have to work, my preference would have been to have a lifelong partner so that the work load of running a home was shared more.

Desmond Morris said something along the lines that humanity would regret abandoning the nuclear family and long partnerships. I agree. It’s really not much fun in my experience being the breadwinner, child raiser, cook, cleaner, home/garden maintenance person etc all on your own!

Feminists, IMO, are very wrong that women don’t need men. Men and women have different strengths. They’ll never be equal.

Personally I thought that the better arrangement was the need for only one breadwinner, either male or female for paying bills and the other partner working part time for extra while child raising and housekeeping. Chores divided out sensibley between partners. (I’ve nothing against same sex couples so my view applies to them too)

Dont get me wrong EE, I agree with everything you said (and good for you). I'm more having a go at this ridiculous statement:

'We’ll come together, online or in person, and be more respectful, more relaxed, less edgy."

Notwithstanding that you and I have come together on line in this weird community called DOSBODS, I dont think that's quite what she had in mind. 

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

Dont get me wrong EE, I agree with everything you said (and good for you). I'm more having a go at this ridiculous statement:

'We’ll come together, online or in person, and be more respectful, more relaxed, less edgy."

Notwithstanding that you and I have come together on line in this weird community called DOSBODS, I dont think that's quite what she had in mind. 

I didn’t read the article so just saying what I think in general.

I’m still not going to read the article because it’ll probably be shite.

Yes, perhaps the woman who wrote it should look at a good, IMO, online community like Dosbods!

6 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I didn’t read the article so just saying what I think in general.

I’m still not going to read the article because it’ll probably be shite.

Yes, perhaps the woman who wrote it should look at a good, IMO, online community like Dosbods!

You made a wise choice not reading it...  but then it is TheDailyHate, so Im not sure why I expected better.

And anyway, as has been observed before on here, notably by CCC, most women already have sex robots (unlike men). What the article is really espousing in subtext is that they would want robots to mow the lawn and put up shelves. Well, you can already buy a lawnmowing robot...

There's going to be lots of Darwin Awards in the future.

Men losing their bits inside some robot sex partner. Women literally shagged to death by their male sex robots.

I imagine long before they perfect the male robots that they will have perfected penis technology - either android style implants or DNA enhancing.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I imagine long before they perfect the male robots that they will have perfected penis technology - either android style implants or DNA enhancing.

Some of us have already perfected 'it' 9_9

Sounds like a good plan, most women are total mentalists and a nightmare with all the drama to be with.  A near-human robot with AI sounds pretty good actually, fuck the feminists.

"The Harvard mathemetician suggested that women and men may coexist but not cohabitate. As a result she believes this could make us stronger as a community.

She's not clarifying how that will make us stronger as a community though.  I bet she has shares in the project.

They've gone all silent on the issue of female silicone sex dolls.

Edited by twocents

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

Probably because they can't cook or do housework. 

Yes but inability to do cooking or housework didn't stop them complaining about them -  until the male robots appeared on the scene.  Now it's all - we can exist without cohabiting and we'll be stronger.

It's all very enlightening ;)

Edited by twocents