• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I grew up listening to Talk Radio (original incarnation) and loved listening to Nick Abbot before James Whale came on (stand to be corrected about the order of that).

That was 20 years ago.

Recently started listening to LBC on DAB and was overjoyed to learn that Nick Abbot was one of the hosts.

Well fuck me if the memory hasn't been soured. Might as well call it the 'Lets talk about Trump' show.

Without fail, within a minute of 'tuning' in, he's talking about Donny Boi. It's so fucking dull.

I should just stop listening and forget about it, but I want to rant instead.

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard
gramma n ting

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I grew up listening to Talk Radio (original incarnation) and loved listening to Nick Abbot before James Whale came on (stand to be corrected about the order of that).

That was 20 years ago.

Recently started listening to LBC on DAB and was overjoyed to learn that Nick Abbot was one of the hosts.

Well fuck me if the memory has been soured. Might as well call it the 'Lets talk about Trump' show.

Without fail, within a minute of 'tuning' in, he's talking about Donny Boi. It's so fucking dull.

Steve Allen is good, from about 4am. Camp as Christmas and very funny. He doesn't do politics and is incredibly un pc. The rest of them seem to have been got at and have gone full on sjw. 

3 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

That was 20 years ago.

Well fuck me if the memory has been soured. Might as well call it the 'Lets talk about Trump' show.

Yes. Another one that has taken the corporate coin.

Indeed. I used to listen to LBC radio all the time. Now i find if I stumble across it it boils my piss within seconds. Now I know the idea is to shock and affront, but surely not to the point of refusing to listen to them any more?

9 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I did too for a period..  but tuned out when they replaced Caesar the Geezer with “boring as watching paint dry” James Whale.