• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Stockholm tube explosion

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

It is just one of those un-exploded grenades that you see lying around the place. 

Interesting isn't it. Someone could put a longish fuse on one and then just hurl it into a public area. But more likely it had been set as a booby-trap. Pin out. Postioned soo that it goes off when someone disturbs it.

Deliberate act of terrorism either way. But, of course, it has nothing to do with terrorism.

13 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Interesting isn't it. Someone could put a longish fuse on one and then just hurl it into a public area. But more likely it had been set as a booby-trap. Pin out. Postioned soo that it goes off when someone disturbs it.

Deliberate act of terrorism either way. But, of course, it has nothing to do with terrorism.

Lone wolf grenade collectors gone mad.

Tbh, I think Sweden is the canary in the multicultural coal mine. I think if (when) Sweden implodes it will mean that indigenous Europeans vote for extreme right wing parties....

Sweden has bent over backwards for immigrants and it doesn't seem to be working out for them.

7 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Is this the return of the dreaded white dog Poo?

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Just reading that has brought back one of my many child-hood phobias. WTF was that about in the 70's. I am still distrubed by labradors - seemed to be the main culprits back then.

I too remember the white dog poo but for some reason associated it with Yorkshire Terriers, it was also a thing that disappeared in the 1980s.

Have had a dig and this seems the most plausible explanation:-

"a product of the 1970's,white dog shit was everywhere! it was all over the place because once upon a time high quantities of chalk were addded to tins of dog food therefore when a dog would take a shit after a few days in the sunshine the poo would dry out and eventually turn white. nowadays pet food manufacturers don't use chalk in their food and this is why we don't see any more white dog shit lying around."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white dog shit

26 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I too remember the white dog poo but for some reason associated it with Yorkshire Terriers, it was also a thing that disappeared in the 1980s.

Have had a dig and this seems the most plausible explanation:-

"a product of the 1970's,white dog shit was everywhere! it was all over the place because once upon a time high quantities of chalk were addded to tins of dog food therefore when a dog would take a shit after a few days in the sunshine the poo would dry out and eventually turn white. nowadays pet food manufacturers don't use chalk in their food and this is why we don't see any more white dog shit lying around."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white dog shit

Yep, that was it. IIRC there was some dog biscuit - came in a large bag - that advertised itself as being full of... I thought it was calcium... but it could have been chalk... same thing really I suppose... The product was always advetised with a sodding labrador so it is clear whilst I developed a phobia.

I tried to find it and came across this. I have no idea what this advert is trying to say.

1990s-uk-diesel-magazine-advert-exradc.j

There are no names given for the dead man or for the injured woman.

Did nobody see this device being placed/set up.  Was it just in the open on the ground.  Was it in a parcel.

If the witnesses are right then the victim picked up the bomb/grenade or whatever and it went off.

I expect the witnesses are right but i assume the police are bound to investigate the possibility that he had it in his pocket/bag, he took it out, took the pin out, dropped it, picked it up to maybe throw it and it went off.

Edited by twocents

38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep, that was it. IIRC there was some dog biscuit - came in a large bag - that advertised itself as being full of... I thought it was calcium... but it could have been chalk... same thing really I suppose... The product was always advetised with a sodding labrador so it is clear whilst I developed a phobia.

I tried to find it and came across this. I have no idea what this advert is trying to say.

Teaching the dog to salute?

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

wear Diesel Jeans and dogs will be able to identify which part of the cycle you are on without burying their head in your crotch. 

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Boxers AND briefs?