• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sucralose Ray Leonard

Tipple of choice to welcome WW3

As we await the oncoming Eve of Dubya Dubya Thareee, which Tipple will you be enjoying as you watch the Mushroom clouds rise?

I've just had half a bottle of very tasty Californian Merlot, but my last supper would have to be washed down with a bottle of Port. Preferably with the help of a Pint glass and a curly straw.

Discuss.

4 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

As we await the oncoming Eve of Dubya Dubya Thareee, which Tipple will you be enjoying as you watch the Mushroom clouds rise?

I've just had half a bottle of very tasty Californian Merlot, but my last supper would have to be washed down with a bottle of Port. Preferably with the help of a Pint glass and a curly straw.

Discuss.

I'll join you on the port. I find it quite hard to drink enough merlot to forget the world outside.

I'm having a little Bells. It's all I've got, except for red wine, which gives me a dreadful hangover.

That said, maybe I won't be around to suffer the consequences. In which case, bring me the cork screw. And the dancing girls.

Something strong enough to numb the pain of radiation poisoning I suppose - lots of gin and a small amount of tonic. What a cheery topic to start the bank holiday weekend!

8 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I am having  rum and black. medicinal. have cough still and now have armpit lumps. urgh.

Aw, wishing ou better Sarah.  Either rum and hot milk or brandy, honey and hot water for colds and flu. The rum and hot milk is very soothing and comforting. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Aw, wishing ou better Sarah.  Either rum and hot milk or brandy, honey and hot water for colds and flu. The rum and hot milk is very soothing and comforting. 

Ta,might finish on a rum and milk... my friend swears by it.

No alcohol tipple for me! Been sober 25+ years. But maybe if nukes were definitely heading to uk I might have time to run to the shop for a bottle of whiskey to quell the fear and hopefully lugging it down quick would send me into coma and death 😀 IMO preferable to surviving nuclear holocaust.

Edit: I'd buy two bottles.

Edited by Economic Exile