• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Spanish invent a new way of reducing the prison population

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42609239

A prisoner in northern Spain woke up in a hospital mortuary after being certified dead by three doctors, Spanish media report.

Gonzalo Montoya Jiménez, an inmate at a jail in the Asturias region, regained consciousness just hours before an autopsy was due to be performed. 

His body is said by his family to have been marked in preparation for the post-mortem examination.

He is now under observation in intensive care at an Oviedo hospital.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Chewing Grass
      When I was a kid we would head off down south using the M6 and M5 and by the time we reached Somerset the windscreen was opaque with dead bugs and their splattered guts.
      Now I can drive all summer and will probably splatt about a dozen. In fact the last year I had any significant splatter was probably 2013.
      Now it is being noticed and agricultural pesticides are being fingered. 
      “This is part of the wholesale loss of small animals in recent decades.  The public know about bees and butterflies, but these are just the tips of the iceberg.  Moths, hoverflies, wasps, beetles and many other groups are now sparse where once they were abundant.”
      Another factor may be the increased levels of abandoned land both urban and rural that is also turning to birch scrub doid of grass and flowers as verges and hedges go uncut and unmanaged.
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/26/windscreen-phenomenon-car-no-longer-covered-dead-insects/