• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic Apple

Bigamist spotted on Ant and Dec TV show with 'second wife' is jailed

31 minutes ago, Mihnjeeta said:

I always thought that the punishment for bigamy was...

Hide contents

...two wives

That plus two mother-in-laws.

They don’t go into detail about why he seperated with his first wife in 2010, but she got back together with him in 2016 - not knowing he had took on another wife! She also never divorced so unless he was paying her good money she wasn’t trying to financially break him. He went off to Dubai, leaving her to bring up their young kids (who must be mentally screwed by his actions). Annoyed that he is costing the taxpayer, but that does seem to be one hec of a shellfish knobhead.

51 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Couldn't he just convert to Islam? The Government seem to accept Bigamy if you are a ROPER. In fact they give you extra benefits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414264/Want-higher-benefits-marry-one-wife-New-welfare-rules-hand-extra-taxpayer-cash-polygamists.html

Beat me to it.

Yet again one rule for one and another rule for the others.

I would have thought that the not qualifying for extra benefits as he's not a ROPER would be sufficient punishment - but we already know now how far the judicial system in the UK is barmy and racially biased against the indigenous people.

Edited by twocents

9 hours ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Annoyed that he is costing the taxpayer, but that does seem to be one hec of a shellfish knobhead.

That's why I called his wife's morons :)

I just don't get the jail time. Slap him with a big fine (working in Dubai, maybe can afford it?), which would have more benefit to society than banging him in a cell.

11 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Couldn't he just convert to Islam? The Government seem to accept Bigamy if you are a ROPER. In fact they give you extra benefits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414264/Want-higher-benefits-marry-one-wife-New-welfare-rules-hand-extra-taxpayer-cash-polygamists.html

Ahh bollocks it was such a beautiful day ,then you post :Old: