• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Libspero

Bill Burr

Never heard of this guy before.. best comedian I've seen for a while though:

I'm guessing I'm probably behind the curve though, so if any of you who already know him have any favourite clips feel free to share them..

Bill Burr is one of the finest comedians of this generation; and his 'platoon of gold digging whores' bit you linked to is one of the finest bits of stand-up that anyone's written in the last 20 years or so.

Edited by JoeDavola

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

I'm guessing I'm probably behind the curve though, so if any of you who already know him have any favourite clips feel free to share them..

How on earth have you missed the numerous postings on here and on TOS of his youtube videos over the years? Are you the real Libspero? Has some alien clone replaced you?

Bill Burr is very good, and totally non-SJW/PC. He has however softened a bit in recent years following his marriage and birth of his daughter, so he doesn't do so much of his very funny anti-marriage rants as he used to, for obvious reasons.  He does a weekly podcast on Youtube. 

Andrew Lawrence is also worth a listen, probably the only UK comedian to actually  make fun of the British comedy establishment itself. 

42 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Bill Burr is very good, and totally non-SJW/PC. He has however softened a bit in recent years following his marriage and birth of his daughter, so he doesn't do so much of his very funny anti-marriage rants as he used to, for obvious reasons.  He does a weekly podcast on Youtube. 

His podcast can be quite entertaining. You're spot on about how his comedy has changed since he got wed, definitely had his balls cut off by his wife.

The great irony however is that Bill ended up marrying a woman who pretty much is exactly the kind of person he spent a decade warning guys not to marry. I think his stand up will never be as good again; but regardless of that he made some great specials over the years that put him at the top of his profession.

5 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

How on earth have you missed the numerous postings on here and on TOS of his youtube videos over the years? Are you the real Libspero? Has some alien clone replaced you?

No idea how I missed them,  not the sort of routine you’d forget O.o

3 hours ago, gibbon said:

His podcast can be quite entertaining. You're spot on about how his comedy has changed since he got wed, definitely had his balls cut off by his wife.

I found it quite painful listening to him apologise or seek permission from his wife, given his previous material. 

5 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

I found it quite painful listening to him apologise or seek permission from his wife, given his previous material. 

There's quite a lot of debate about his marriage online. He's probably one of the best known men to get married while red-pilled, so his  marriage is being closely monitored. I sincerely hope it all goes well for him and his mrs and child, but it will be somewhat ground-breaking to see what happens if it does not. 

On 11/01/2018 at 07:25, Libspero said:

On 11/01/2018 at 07:36, ILikeCake said:

He's excellent.

He's superb, class act, funny as fuck