• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

trans madness

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:39, Long time lurking said:

We have officially jumped the shark .....fucking madness

More from that same twitterer :

On 18/10/2018 at 21:39, Long time lurking said:

We have officially jumped the shark .....fucking madness

There's  a great comment on there:

'If a serial killer is guilty but identifies as an innocent person, do they get let off?'

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The traditional family unit was destroyed twenty years ago.

The most important measure of human society is the family unit - and it is currently broken and battered beyond repair.

Until such time as this is fixed, we are all fucked beyond redemption.

XYY

Where I live houses are being flattened, left, right and centre, only to be replaced by bigger purpose built multi-generational abodes. Not by whitey, but by Hindu and Sikh families - the family unit has always served humanity well (unless you take the Miripuri approach of shagging your relatives!).

There's a saying in chess:

If you have an advantage and you do not take advantage of that advantage, then you are giving that advantage to your opponent.

Whitey is getting really good at giving away their advantage.

10 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

The traditional family unit was destroyed twenty years ago.

The most important measure of human society is the family unit - and it is currently broken and battered beyond repair.

Until such time as this is fixed, we are all fucked beyond redemption.

XYY

This.

And coming soon to every second world country that is currently being 'helped' to escape so called poverty. 

They'll want to go back once they realise how shit it is for both parents to have to work all hours just to struggle on. 

Removing gender bias in town names is nonsese and somebody ought to man up to it.

I have worked with trans (ex men) and I didn't laugh at them, or say anything nasty. In fact I didn't care as long as they did the job and were polite.

Now, you wimmin are just going to have to accept that a man can be just as good, if not better than a real woman.

Better cooks, better child rearers, more prettier, and, according to dirty steve from the pub who goes to thailand a lot, a better shag.

Now its important then these male uberbirds are sentive when announcing that wimmin are now 3rd rate humans.

https://mobile.twitter.com/isacsohn/status/1051501022252855296

Like people 50 odd years ago remember where they were when kennedy was shot.

Im sure 2018s wimmin will remember what they were doing when asked to suck big lady cock.

Third Space suggestion for trans male to female victims of abuse as refuge.

Women's rights campaigners complain it is intrusive to insist women allow access to self-identifying male to female trans people.

Funding of women's refuge centres often dependent on being inclusive.

I'm wondering if women against m/f trans inclusive refuges have thought this through.

Separate Third Space refuges for trans people could divert funding and support from cis female safe spaces.

Trans issues trump feminism now.

I didn't realise that everything was so subversive (although I guess the number of people who live a different life to their own meagre existence through the internet should have been a clue). 

"You can be anything you want to be. Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be." -Queen (innuendo)

I want to be A TREE. 

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Removing gender bias in town names is nonsese and somebody ought to man up to it.

I have worked with trans (ex men) and I didn't laugh at them, or say anything nasty. In fact I didn't care as long as they did the job and were polite.

Yes. Such a shame. I used to enjoy my visits to Cockermouth.

Just now, Captain Cavey said:

Yes. Such a shame. I used to enjoy my visits to Cockermouth.

I think you can get that in Thailand, or wherever you are (by mistake!).:(