• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

trans madness

14 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I know a young lady who was born with HIV, prep helps as her husband is negative and they're trying for a baby. FYI the baby (if it happens) will be almost certainly be negative due to the way the human body works and the medications available.

I suspect that’s not what the bulk of PrEP is being used for though. 

On 17/02/2019 at 17:25, Long time lurking said:

I do believe that gender dysphoria / transgenderism exists and is a difficult thing for the afflicted to cope with*, however, I also think that sometimes it is just a paraphilia -- in this case it appears to be a paraphilia in a mentally ill person that has been encouraged by their wards (because 'transgender').  Pretty much everyone is a loser in this case.

[* although I don't agree with the current fashion for encouraging changing sex]

Edited by dgul

22 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

At least they do acknowledge women. Most "woke" organisations would just say people with vaginas.

Presumably they worded it that way because it also works for women without vaginas,  but not men without them.

1 minute ago, Wheeler said:

Presumably they worded it that way because it also works for women without vaginas,  but not men without them.

I'm a man and own a vagina.  I keep it in my wife.