• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

trans madness

I have little experience and have yet to form an opinion on transgender.

But I do find people that think gays can be 'cured' or it is a 'choice' to be patently stupid.

I am 100% straight and would choose celibacy rather than go with a man. I cannot be 'cured' of that.

So why would people think that men that prefer men would be any different?

-------------------------

I fell in to my own trap.

The answer is in my last sentence above. It is often said that gays 'prefer' men - suggesting it is a choice. Even my gay friends will say the 'prefer' word.

I would never, ever say I prefer women. 

Perhaps they need to come up with a better definition of their taste in partners? 

29 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I have little experience and have yet to form an opinion on transgender.

But I do find people that think gays can be 'cured' or it is a 'choice' to be patently stupid.

I am 100% straight and would choose celibacy rather than go with a man. I cannot be 'cured' of that.

So why would people think that men that prefer men would be any different?

-------------------------

I fell in to my own trap.

The answer is in my last sentence above. It is often said that gays 'prefer' men - suggesting it is a choice. Even my gay friends will say the 'prefer' word.

I would never, ever say I prefer women. 

Perhaps they need to come up with a better definition of their taste in partners? 

It's a good point. 

I would imagine that neither of us can really comprehend bisexuality?

Bisexual people have the choice.

Well, actually, in theory we all have the choice. But that's not really true, is it, as you say. It isn't a choice.

By the same logic and reasoning, why would any man want to (we could say "prefer to") risk ridicule and embarrassment dressing as a woman? Why? To what end?

Well, there's a thing called flamboyancy. The desire to "make an impact". Dressing as the opposite gender will certainly accomplish that.

So you could say that some dress in particular ways for dramatic effect. And that this is an extension of that. Possibly, related to a "troubled personality", shall I say.

However, of all the transgender people - as a group - I cannot honestly imagine that such people would represent more than a fraction of the percentage of said group and would be extremely rare.

https://twitter.com/sargesalute/status/954877594335313920

DUBoFhGX4AAdPwT.jpg:large

On 19/01/2018 at 08:49, Cunning Plan said:

There's a difference between deciding who you want to put your genitals near and having your genitals chopped off.

Edited by sarahbell

41 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Do men and boys have sex-based protections ?

Men may well do if someone can explain what they are to me

Good question.  The only one I can think of offhand is the female claim that men are better off in the workplace aka pay gap and glass ceiling etc.  There might well be more.

The fact that the above list is so comprehensive maybe suggests that on average and in general women get a better deal than men and are just far better at portraying themselves as the victims.

If you were to take any notice of some people you would think that males and females were meant to mate and have children :o - the very idea (especially in Britain - no sex please we're British).

(using the two genders in the post just for simplicity)

Edited by twocents

14 minutes ago, JFK said:

Priceless.

I wonder how many SJWs would describe themselves as fundamentally religious. I'll bet, very few of them.

And that's where they're completely wrong.

Each little SJW "niche" is like a religious movement.

One example: "the outcome is unequal, therefore there must be racism. I *have faith* that this must be so." (And indeed why SJWs are so affronted by Prof. Peterson: it's like telling an orthodox Catholic that there is no such thing as God)

Just to follow that up with a quick edit: that isn't a stab at religion and peoples' faiths. It's just that generally, religious people tend to keep that to themselves. It governs how they live their lives. They don't then seek to campaign for it to affect others' lives.

Edited by DTMark

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I wonder who'll be offended by that.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I wonder who'll be offended by that.

Do you wonder if the last emperors of Rome sat about fretting about transgender?

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

You've typed it online - therefore it is now :Old:

and now I'm internet-happy. I'm just so internet-fluid. 
Hmm starting to sound a bit funny. Only had to rant at the nice lady at Virgin about it being the third time in two days I'd been on the phone and she rang back to say I can have a new router. 

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

and now I'm internet-happy. I'm just so internet-fluid. 
Hmm starting to sound a bit funny. Only had to rant at the nice lady at Virgin about it being the third time in two days I'd been on the phone and she rang back to say I can have a new router. 

Well done. We've just been through that very process.

I always think with diversity forms, on the sexuality section "married" should be an option. Homosexual implies enthusiasm/availability for the same sex, heterosexual implies enthusiasm/availability for the opposite sex; but as a married man I am bound by oath and law (technically) not to engage in sexual activity with anyone other than my spouse, so in a very literal sense I am not engaging in mate hunting at all so am neither homosexual, heterosexual, or any  other available option.   

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Read the comments. Divine.

Leaked Messages Reveal How Women At the So-Called BBC Have Clashed Over Trans Rights

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/leaked-messages-reveal-how-female-bbc-staff-have-clashed?utm_term=.qtNKyAQP11#.inwaDyg8dd

All the wierdos have gathered in one place, please someone drop a nuke on it!

12 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Read the comments. Divine.

Leaked Messages Reveal How Women At the So-Called BBC Have Clashed Over Trans Rights

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/leaked-messages-reveal-how-female-bbc-staff-have-clashed?utm_term=.qtNKyAQP11#.inwaDyg8dd

'A younger employee replied: “Shouldn’t trans women qualify for maternity leave though?”'

Only if having a really big, toilet breaking dump classifies as having a kid....

Go on, whox still paying there tv license.

Fuck women and chickdicks, we need media equlaity - let people discount tjeir netflix subs agsinst the tv license.

If people are watching netflix they are not watching bbc.