• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

trans madness

Note there have been 2 examples just on this thread of individuals made to suffer for refusing to go along with the official line of "black is white" "up is down". Top marks to them for them standing by their principles !

How many other cases have we not heard about where individuals have been put in an impossible position : either agree to promote an absurd statement as fact or face sanctions :(

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

How dare you sir, it's Mikaela!

And it's bossette.

:PissedOff:

It was Michelle actually. But if I was in his heels I'd have gone for Mikaela too.

Actually I shouldn't take the piss; I really liked him, and her!

2 minutes ago, eight said:

It was Michelle actually. But if I was in his heels I'd have gone for Mikaela too.

Actually I shouldn't take the piss; I really liked him, and her!

So you liked him, and her, what about ze and zir though? Hmmmm?? 

Transist!!

On 14/07/2019 at 23:51, Tdog said:

I thought that smoggy who does the So-Called BBC breakfast show was a trans, seems i was wrong her Dyke partner has managed to get her pregnant.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9501582/bbc-breakfast-steph-mcgovern-pregnant-girlfriend/

Cant but think this is fake news as thats definitely a trans.

image.png.9613eb3f109b30a0454e7aa559b306db.png

Is that her partner on the right? 

Meanwhile, in Canuckland. Bollocks to bollock waxing.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/19/canadas-bizarre-trans-waxing-controversy/#.XTHQyQ_cxYU.twitter

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Is that her partner on the right? 

Meanwhile, in Canuckland. Bollocks to bollock waxing.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/19/canadas-bizarre-trans-waxing-controversy/#.XTHQyQ_cxYU.twitter

image.jpeg.77dd330e42fa72b7e99fb485e546519b.jpeg

This is a picture of Jessica (Johnathan) Yaniv, the focus of TMT's story link. There's a real can of worms being opened here.

I've taken a few details from The Post Millennial. For a bit more on it (which I guarantee will make your hair curl - pardon the pun) here's a link: https://www.thepostmillennial.com/the-truth-about-jessica-yaniv-is-beginning-to-emerge/

I'll begin with this: "In 2018, Yaniv filed 16 human rights complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal, charging various waxing and esthetic salon workers with transphobic discrimination for declining to provide waxing and other beautification services to her male genitals." (my bold)

"Each of these salons or salon workers had specifically indicated they only provided intimate area services to female clients. Of the 16 defendants, many are women of colour with religious and/or cultural backgrounds which would have regulated or otherwise made it strictly uncomfortable to have close interaction with male genitals."

"As the first woman defending herself against Yaniv’s arbitrary accusations of transphobia and discrimination was Sikh, the issue of Yaniv’s bigoted attitude towards people of colour could not be ignored."

1FmrhTrW5Ef8UJp6W6Ok38N6NLqdJiI8Q-UlcuN7sPlcnIlr60Ud49mOK0XAq3hTOGNS2rKqa1FdFcZpJRVAvUqoukEhvzlQzM7UUZ7t85QmxS_qLrDIyUk7S_AOWl0Rv8lMg9Tdb-WYi5yUdg

"In one conversation with an esthetic salon on Facebook, Yaniv presented her genitalia as female, and stated that she was on her period (my bold). Under the impression Yaniv was female, the esthetician apparently requested that Yaniv wear a tampon to better facilitate the genital waxing services."

"More disturbing behaviour has been recorded and reported. Screenshots of conversations discussing the private parts of young girls, and the pestering of young girls on the internet, have all surfaced."

Image result for jessica yaniv pussies

"Most recently, Yaniv showed up without invitation to a beauty pageant featuring young girls and photographs of them were taken. This disturbed the organizer, Charlotte Millington, to the point of threatening Yaniv with police involvement." 

Edited by Gordie Lastchance

Posted (edited)

This could cross with the big tech censorship thread, but it gives a good insight into the Jessica/Johnathan case we've highlighted. It's worth a watch - five minutes long.

The girl featured here, described as a Canadian free-speech advocate, has been banned from Twitter after getting into a spat with Jessica/Johnathan.

She says: "JY tweeted that I have a loose vagina from pushing a 10 pound baby out, but he still has a “tight pussy” (in reality, JY still has male genitalia according to the proceedings of the current human rights tribunals he’s been testifying in; and in reality I had a C-section and a 6 pound 10 oz baby).

"Then, Yaniv mocked a reproductive abnormality I have (a septate uterus), and so I replied saying ‘at least I have a uterus, you fat ugly man.’ I thought, ‘I can’t allow him to make these misogynistic remarks about me and not fight back.’ I deleted the comments I made this morning but found out was suspended in the afternoon.”

However, she says the situation involving Jessica/Johnathan is so important because "it proves trans people are untouchable... the moral of the story is you can't stand up for yourself against a trans person".

Edited by Gordie Lastchance

On 14/07/2019 at 23:51, Tdog said:

I thought that smoggy who does the So-Called BBC breakfast show was a trans, seems i was wrong her Dyke partner has managed to get her pregnant.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9501582/bbc-breakfast-steph-mcgovern-pregnant-girlfriend/

Cant but think this is fake news as thats definitely a trans.

image.png.9613eb3f109b30a0454e7aa559b306db.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMKlEwrIs8

15 hours ago, Gordie Lastchance said:

This could cross with the big tech censorship thread, but it gives a good insight into the Jessica/Johnathan case we've highlighted. It's worth a watch - five minutes long.

The girl featured here, described as a Canadian free-speech advocate, has been banned from Twitter after getting into a spat with Jessica/Johnathan.

She says: "JY tweeted that I have a loose vagina from pushing a 10 pound baby out, but he still has a “tight pussy” (in reality, JY still has male genitalia according to the proceedings of the current human rights tribunals he’s been testifying in; and in reality I had a C-section and a 6 pound 10 oz baby).

"Then, Yaniv mocked a reproductive abnormality I have (a septate uterus), and so I replied saying ‘at least I have a uterus, you fat ugly man.’ I thought, ‘I can’t allow him to make these misogynistic remarks about me and not fight back.’ I deleted the comments I made this morning but found out was suspended in the afternoon.”

However, she says the situation involving Jessica/Johnathan is so important because "it proves trans people are untouchable... the moral of the story is you can't stand up for yourself against a trans person".

"[JY] is someone who ruins people's lives"

The only first hand experience I have of a trans female is of a person that was so paranoid and evil that they went out of their way to ruin every cis person's life that they could.

19 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

If that were a regular man carrying on like that, he'd have had his collar felt and be on some kind of register by now.

Why the fuck would anyone want their bollocks waxing, that sounds like absolute torture.

What the fuck is happening to planet earth.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Why the fuck would anyone want their bollocks waxing, that sounds like absolute torture.

As with women waxing it is pron that is causing this and life is imitating it. Pron stars remove hair so that more detail can be seen and that has become a look to which to aspire.

I've no idea how widespread the practice is because it isn't a standard topic of conversation any more than is anal bleaching.

Though in this Canadian case I don't think that being waxed is the aim; as with the Northern Ireland cake bakers' being dragged through the courts it is an attempt to force your own views onto other people for fun, attention and profit.

Edited by Frank Hovis

30 minutes ago, Tdog said:

I just have an image of a wax strip being pulled off and having a now detached pair of dangling bollocks stuck to it.

No. Thank. You.

14 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Though in this Canadian case I don't think that being waxed is the aim; as with the Northern Ireland cake bakers' being dragged through the courts it is an attempt to force your own views onto other people for fun, attention and profit.

In a nutshell really.

I highly doubt that this is a case of oppressive denial of an innocent bollock wax. Previous form dictates that this is someone who is out to pick a fight.

47 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Just crying out for an (anonymous) poll that one. xD

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Just crying out for an (anonymous) poll that one. xD

Even just plucking one hair from ones ballbag really hurts, though i am from Newcastle so ive obviously got massive bollocks. 

Edited by Tdog