• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

trans madness

Posted (edited)

Glimpse of reasonableness breaking out?:

“Lyles is free to refer to herself however she wishes and dress in any style that doesn’t violate company policies. But what about the free speech rights of her former coworkers who may hold different opinions?” Hot Air’s Jazz Shaw notes. “People are allowed to say far more mean-spirited things than this in the public square. Yes, speech can be regulated in the workplace within reason, but beyond that, the courts have generally held that words aren’t damaging unless you’re yelling fire in a crowded theater.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/employee-sues-nike-for-more-than-1-million-over-misgendering-from-coworkers?utm_content=buffer67119&utm_medium=LSN%2Bbuffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=LSN

Edited by DocH

It is also wholly unreasonable to expect every single person in the workforce to know what pronouns an individual happens to choose. 

Unless you work for a small company you're not going to know everyone's name let alone additionally learning their "preferred pronouns".

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It is also wholly unreasonable to expect every single person in the workforce to know what pronouns an individual happens to choose. 

Unless you work for a small company you're not going to know everyone's name let alone additionally learning their "preferred pronouns".

They should be made to wear badges showing their preferred pronoun. Would make it much easier for people to avoid them.

2 minutes ago, LC1 said:

They should be made to wear badges showing their preferred pronoun. Would make it much easier for people to avoid them.

It's a bit like the helpful short hair/massive obesity/pink or blue died hair that uber feminists use to signal to me that I should stay at least 50 feet away at all times and never engage in conversation.

really considerate.

8 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I know that's a jest but I actually think that would be a good idea.

The trans at work is so clearly a man in a dress that the automatic call is "he" and you have to grind the mental gears to come out with "they".

Whilst I couldn't do the mental gymnastics to come out with the clearly incorrect "she" if they were to wear a big badge saying "they, their" it would actually help to remind me.  I don't mind saying "they" as it has always had a minor usage for sexually / gender ambiguous people.

The phrase "he, she, or it" was an occasional insult for a girly boy or a boyish girl.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, wherebee said:

It's a bit like the helpful short hair/massive obesity/pink or blue died hair that uber feminists use to signal to me that I should stay at least 50 feet away at all times and never engage in conversation.

really considerate.

It’s called aposemitism by biologists. The dictionary definition is particularly amusing in the context of blue haired feminists:

Aposematic signals are primarily visual, using bright colours and high-contrast patterns such as stripes. Warning signals are honest indications of noxious prey, because conspicuousness evolves in tandem with noxiousness. Thus, the brighter and more conspicuous the organism, the more toxic it usually is.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

Another sex offender tranny. When will people cotton on?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7872547/Woman-21-posed-16-year-old-boy-sexually-assault-50-girls.html

Woman, 21, posed as a 16-year-old boy called Jake Waton to sexually assault up to 50 girls as young as 14 after grooming them on Instagram and Snapchat and tricking them and their parents into believing she was male

Watts was so convincing that she even spent time as Jake with some of the girls' parents. Even police at one point believed she was a boy. 

44 minutes ago, spunko said:

Another sex offender tranny. When will people cotton on?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7872547/Woman-21-posed-16-year-old-boy-sexually-assault-50-girls.html

Woman, 21, posed as a 16-year-old boy called Jake Waton to sexually assault up to 50 girls as young as 14 after grooming them on Instagram and Snapchat and tricking them and their parents into believing she was male

"tricking them" ... No, surely all she has to do is say she's male. Thems the rules surely?

32 minutes ago, spunko said:

Here's a bonus trans madness story from a few years ago.

Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to start new life as six-year-old girl

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html

image.png

Is there an update? Is she now an 8 year old girl?

17 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

"tricking them" ... No, surely all she has to do is say she's male. Thems the rules surely?

Is there an update? Is she now an 8 year old girl?

To avoid school they now identify as a 16 year old eco-activist.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Here's a bonus trans madness story from a few years ago.

Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to start new life as six-year-old girl

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html

image.png

Harry Enfield

21D19D3F-C663-A2DE-EB2A16AA8BC6DDE4.jpg

Just now, Ash4781b said:

Ha!  Suppose he/she must be good at make up application

Would you?

No, even if they weren't transgender she has that flat chubby moon face which leaves me cold.

A (genuine) woman at work has that sort of look, she certainly gets some male attention as she has this coquettish / flirty manner but she does absolutely nothing for me and I have to force a smile.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

She has that flat chubby moon face which leaves me cold.

A woman at work has that sort of look, she certainly gets some male attention as she has this coquettish / flirty manner but she does absolutely nothing for me and I have to force a smile.

Vanessa Feltz.

20 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

_110503577_038d6717-a814-4d00-9cb3-67ffe

Why would they need to "reveal" that they are transgender; it's bleedin' obvious?

I'm broadly sympathetic -- she's probably as feminine looking as a decent %age of her peers, and someone was threatening blackmail.  Pretty nasty situation and it is the sort of thing that should be only up to the individual, not others.

[I'm usually broadly sympathetic with TGers -- if there's a problem it isn't with those affected, but with those that keep going on about it, those thinking adult-transition is okay for sports (etc) and those encouraging those affected to transition (where I believe psychotherapy would be more effective in the majority of cases)]

40 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Why would they need to "reveal" that they are transgender; it's bleedin' obvious?

What's with this makeup trend of looking vaguely sandblasted?

It's properly weird....though far less weird than most of the topics in this thread.

1 hour ago, dgul said:

I'm broadly sympathetic -- she's probably as feminine looking as a decent %age of her peers, and someone was threatening blackmail.  Pretty nasty situation and it is the sort of thing that should be only up to the individual, not others.

[I'm usually broadly sympathetic with TGers -- if there's a problem it isn't with those affected, but with those that keep going on about it, those thinking adult-transition is okay for sports (etc) and those encouraging those affected to transition (where I believe psychotherapy would be more effective in the majority of cases)]

They're a bit like vegans, you have those who just get one with life and you have those who just use their "condition" as a cry for attention, they don't want a "normal" life, they want to group together with like minded individuals and cause agro.

<insert meat and sausage roll jokes here>