• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

trans madness

6 hours ago, spunko said:

If you're in a bad mood, don't click this Tweet, it'll only make your day worse.

Sick fuckers.

Its not outide of realms of possibilties that you can have a straight drag artist.

Sooòo ... if i dressed as a woman, and started raging agsingst lgbtwgtx, how would they hanfle that?

6 hours ago, spunko said:

If you're in a bad mood, don't click this Tweet, it'll only make your day worse.

Sick fuckers.

Ah, it's made it over here.  I wondered how long it would take.

Edited by Loki

16 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Good lad.

I;m going to go to Itunes and buy one of his songs.  No idea if he is any good, but important to show brave people like this - and he IS brave talking honestly when in the entertainment industry - that they are supported/

10 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I;m going to go to Itunes and buy one of his songs.  No idea if he is any good, but important to show brave people like this - and he IS brave talking honestly when in the entertainment industry - that they are supported/

You'd better do it quick, 'cos he's surely about to be removed from their catalogue...

7 hours ago, spunko said:

Sick fuckers.

I clicked, and was pleased to see EVERY, as in EVERY single reply was against this sick shit. Someone replied with "OK Groomer" which amused me, and quite a few replied with this :

19 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Things Not To Say To A Transgender Person #54:

"You're transitioning? That's very brave of you.... which way are you transitioning?"

#55 That lipstick goes really well with your beard.

4 hours ago, Loki said:

Ah, it's made it over here.  I wondered how long it would take.

Yip, just like everything else THEY'RE pushing on white people it's all over the world at the same time. Global Weimar...

Anti Drag Queen Story Time protester dead on Australia, convicted paedophile all dressed up reading to children in America, happening at The British Library too, UNWAShED phones them here :

I can't remember how long the video is, it's quite brilliant though, less so the phone call to The British Library, interesting as the guy's fully pro stance is, Nick doesn't do brilliantly but keeps him talking for some time, and makes decent enough points, but the first few minutes!!! Detailing the worst of DTSH (God, sorry, couldn't be arsed typing that shit), the suicide in Australia, the paedo in America, and ripping apart the whole gay nature/"gene" vs nurture (or lack thereof), and the gay people aren't more likely to be paedos bollocks. The guy at the Library is so you behind it, fucking mental.

I hesitate to say it, but Weimar problems...

Edited by Carl Fimble
Pffft

24 minutes ago, wherebee said:

African Americans, in my experience, have a LOT less tolerance for this bullshit.  More power to them.

Yes, but they're not the ones being attacked.

I looked at the faces and the children didn't look keen, the women mainly had fake "I'm enjoying this" faces on. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp

8 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Starfucks

Peak wank reached

Very clever. Writing your name on a coffee cup is now a statement of self-identity and freedom. If I ever went in Starbucks ( and I don’t because their coffee is shit) I would have some fun with the name I wanted written on the cup. Something with no vowels perhaps. Or steal the Steve Martin one Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr.