• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

sarahbell

trans madness

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Telegraph:

'Call me Diana': Our columnist David Thomas reveals her new life and look

‘I use the immigration analogy because in the same way that immigrants bring to their host nation things from their own culture – food, music, whatever – I think I can bring – or we can bring – something new and interesting to the female experience...

Including new and interesting opportunities in prison? o.O

... ‘I must say that I never understood why the prospect of trans people in ladies loos is scary. I don’t go into a ladies loo to oppress women. I go in there to have a pee. I go into a cubicle where no one can see me, pull up my skirt, sit down – well actually sometimes I have to stand because of my prostate – and there you go. Then I wash my hands and leave. What is oppressive about that?’

Next paragraph:

I absolutely don’t deny the guy in me. I am not pretending I am not still him in many ways.

Astounding lack of self-awareness. Even if the Telegraph columnist can't see the contradiction, surely the Telegraph columnist can perceive that others might react differently? Evidently not. The whole thing is characterised by lack of empathy, the conflation of "I wouldn't do any harm" with "Women should not fear any harm from someone similar to me", the failure to understand how biological women might feel about random, self-certifying blokes coming into spaces that have always been reserved for them.

 

Thank god us women have the stunning  and brave Diana to show us how to do proper womening. I guess I’ll have to book in for a prostate check now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/03/2020 at 18:05, Dipsy said:

Thank god us women have the stunning  and brave Diana to show us how to do proper womening. I guess I’ll have to book in for a prostate check now.

Yes, that has indeed been the problem with women in that they're not doing it, as in being women, properly.

It takes a totally selfless man like David to pop on a wig and a dress and show them how to be proper women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are having a good go today. That's 3 tranny tales today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-52471697

A transgender man who gave birth to a child has lost his latest legal bid to be registered on the birth certificate as the father rather than the mother.

Freddy McConnell appealed against a decision made by a High Court judge that a person who carries and gives birth to a baby is legally a mother.

Mr McConnell, from Kent, wanted to be named father or parent on the document.

He said he was disappointed by the Court of Appeal ruling, adding that his fight was "just not over".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

They are having a good go today. That's 3 tranny tales today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-52471697

A transgender man who gave birth to a child has lost his latest legal bid to be registered on the birth certificate as the father rather than the mother.

Freddy McConnell appealed against a decision made by a High Court judge that a person who carries and gives birth to a baby is legally a mother.

Mr McConnell, from Kent, wanted to be named father or parent on the document.

He said he was disappointed by the Court of Appeal ruling, adding that his fight was "just not over".

Can't blame him/her/it for transitioning. Would have been pig ugly as a girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303753/Transgender-inmates-carried-seven-sex-attacks-women-jail.html

The MoJ said: 'Since 2010, out of the 124 sexual assaults that occurred in the female estate a total of seven of those were sexual assaults against females in custody perpetrated by transgender individuals.'

So .....  what percentage of trans have involved in an attack on a woman prisoner?

Got to be very high, considering theres not a huge number of trans prisoners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lockdown in Panama is strictly enforced, with men allowed out one day and women the next. But this has been used by some as an excuse to harass members of the trans community.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-52668174

"We can't serve you, Monica," he said. "The police said we can only serve women today. They said, 'No maricon.'"

The transphobic term made Monica shudder, but at the same time, it wasn't a complete surprise. The police in her neighbourhood had targeted her before for being a trans woman.


So just how insulting is maricon? 

maricon = butterfly, gay
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_Panamanian_Spanish

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

Lockdown in Panama is strictly enforced, with men allowed out one day and women the next. But this has been used by some as an excuse to harass members of the trans community.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-52668174

"We can't serve you, Monica," he said. "The police said we can only serve women today. They said, 'No maricon.'"

The transphobic term made Monica shudder, but at the same time, it wasn't a complete surprise. The police in her neighbourhood had targeted her before for being a trans woman.


So just how insulting is maricon? 

maricon = butterfly, gay
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_Panamanian_Spanish

 

 

And surely that's anyway just a technicality.

If the law does not recognise them as a woman then they can go to the shop the next day instead.  They are not being prevented from shopping; just not on the women's days.

And if the shop keeper usually smiles to greet them then are hardly being harrassed or badly treated by said shopkeeper who is simply following a governmental ruling.

This isn't national news let alone international news to be reported on the BBC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some painful prose

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52748117

Eleven transgender prisoners were sexually assaulted in jails in England and Wales last year, it has emerged.

The figures, from the Ministry of Justice, cover inmates who were born and remained legally male but self-identified as female.

The total number of transgender victims far exceeds the number who were suspected of carrying out sex attacks, with only one such case in 2019.

The campaign group Stonewall called the figures "upsetting".

In a separate incident, it was unclear if the transgender individual involved was the assailant or the victim.

All of the alleged attacks occurred in the male prison estate, the prisons and probation minister Lucy Frazer said.

Last week, ministers revealed that out of 124 sexual assaults in five women's jails over the previous nine years, from 2010 to 2018, seven had been carried out by trans prisoners.

is there some sort of competion going on? Most sex attacks by trannies in girly v most trannies attacked in maley jail?

Did the 'separate incident' trannie literally fuck himself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Did the 'separate incident' trannie literally fuck himself?

It is advice commonly offered to the persistently annoying. So perhaps he/she/it/they had heard it said to them so often that they decided to give it a go? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Some painful prose

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52748117

Eleven transgender prisoners were sexually assaulted in jails in England and Wales last year, it has emerged.

The figures, from the Ministry of Justice, cover inmates who were born and remained legally male but self-identified as female.

The total number of transgender victims far exceeds the number who were suspected of carrying out sex attacks, with only one such case in 2019.

The campaign group Stonewall called the figures "upsetting".

In a separate incident, it was unclear if the transgender individual involved was the assailant or the victim.

All of the alleged attacks occurred in the male prison estate, the prisons and probation minister Lucy Frazer said.

Last week, ministers revealed that out of 124 sexual assaults in five women's jails over the previous nine years, from 2010 to 2018, seven had been carried out by trans prisoners.

is there some sort of competion going on? Most sex attacks by trannies in girly v most trannies attacked in maley jail?

Did the 'separate incident' trannie literally fuck himself?

 

People should be in prison for punishment for their crimes and not to be abused, beaten up, abused, raped or murdered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

People should be in prison for punishment for their crimes and not to be abused, beaten up, abused, raped or murdered.

Quite.

By the numbers it looks as though there would be sufficient numbers of TGd prisoners to put them all in a separate wing somewhere.  

Sure, this is going against their wishes to be considered only as their chosen gender, but there does appear to be quite a few problems with putting them into regular jails.

[Sadly, I think there would still be problems of violence, but at least it wouldn't be so easy to blame it on the cisgenderers.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dgul said:

 

Quite.

By the numbers it looks as though there would be sufficient numbers of TGd prisoners to put them all in a separate wing somewhere.  

Sure, this is going against their wishes to be considered only as their chosen gender, but there does appear to be quite a few problems with putting them into regular jails.

[Sadly, I think there would still be problems of violence, but at least it wouldn't be so easy to blame it on the cisgenderers.]

 

Well there is.  Sort of.

The proudly trumpeting headline:

 

Quote

 

First UK transgender prison unit to open (March 2019)

The UK's first prison unit for transgender inmates will open this week, the Ministry of Justice has said.

 

 

 

And the reality:

Quote

The wing, within a women's prison in south London, will initially cater for three xD offenders.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47434730

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.