• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

The Best Tag Lines

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Bet they set him up just because of his surname.

Hilariously good one.

Image result for married mp bone's physio

I was about to complain about that apostrophe but on zooming to read the small text it is correct.

Sadly apocryphal, but the explorer Sir Vivian Ernest Fuchs (FRS) was supposed to have inspired the headline in the Manchester Guardian: "Doctor Fuchs off to the Antarctic".

With even less grounding in reality, and some poetic licence, I remember hearing on the telly a story in which an inmate from a secure psychiatric hospital had attacked a guard, and managed to escape. Later, it was discovered that he was being sheltered by the (female) vice-governor. Anyway, the headline was supposed to be: "Nut bolts, hammers screw, nails vice."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Chewing Grass
      Have used 2900Mah Vapextech ones for many years but have now switched to 2500Mah Duracell ones as the Vapex ones have become more flaky than they used to be.
      Can anyone recommend other possibly better brands.
    • By One percent
      My scrolly up button has gone.  The one where you are at the end of a thread, bottom right corner, you hit it and whoosh, you are at the top of the page. 
      I think the poppy has eaten it. 
    • By Chewing Grass
      When I was a kid the best sausages my mother used to procure were the Tomato ones, bright orange (this was the 1970s) and I cant remember whether they were pork or beef but they were fantastic. Can't seem to find them anywhere these days, don't know if it was a local butchers thing, but all the supermarkets are full of either cheap and nasty sausages or the designer ones.
      Anyone else got any great sausage memories or ate any fabulous ones recently.