• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bkkandrew

Are the latest events some kind of distraction?

So we have had the Syrian attack - a $60M firework show, the MOAB on the bit of the sandpit that does caving as their hobby and now Team America World Police face off Mr Chubby, presumably on the basis that is the only world leader to have a sillier haircut than Trump himself!

Is it just me, or does this all seem like theater to distract us all from something really serious?

Syrian attack.  Pre warns the Russian and Syrians.  Takes the airfield out just for a day. Makes Obama look weak, increases his poll ratings.  Assad and Putin carry on as normal and win the war by the end of the year. Win win all around.

The MOAB as other people have said is using up old stock.

Now N Korea this weekend could get interesting.  If Kim tests a nuke or fires a missile.  The US will strike however this time it will be until Kim is gone.  It does look like Trump has the green light from the Chinese.

Buy Gold.

Impossible to tell, could be something, could be nothing but, it's clearly all the finest babble for the masses from the Ministry of Information.

I find it difficult to see how North Korea is a threat to anyone but themselves.

10 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Impossible to tell, could be something, could be nothing but, it's clearly all the finest babble for the masses from the Ministry of Information.

I find it difficult to see how North Korea is a threat to anyone but themselves.

It's the duality that makes me laugh. They're supposed to be objects of derision and an existential threat to the World at the same time.

50 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Don't worry mate. Jesus will sort it all out on Monday...

;)

XYY

And for the Orthodox too, although they are usually a week late. Still the Yids got in first again as Passover began on Tuesday!

As the witching hour draws clear on the Korean Peninsula (woke up OK without any evidence of a bright glow to the East - apart from the one in the sky!), I am still wondering what it really is about.

Election and aftermath - all America first. Bringing back the jobs, wealth.

Did he look into the state of domestic economics and decide it's busted? Was this tour de force the distraction he needed away from an unfixable financial situation that he was specifically elected to fix?

Edited by Bkkandrew
Clarity

Syria / Afghan MOAB - both safe (in US terms) ways of demonstrating that America first doesn't mean toothless America.

North Korea - not sure. My best guess is some strikes on research sites to put their nuclear programme back twenty years; as ?Israeli bombers did to Iranian sites.