• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Reduced pension age on the wat?

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/life-expectancy-falls-by-a-year-in-several-regions-of-england-prwcdgzvl

the argument was that we are all living longer so the pension age was raised. Β 

Now we are living less, will they reduce the pension age?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9_9

It was just a lie that was told so often by the government that people actually started to believe it.

The sheer amount of fatties waddling around the UK eating takeaways,processed food,drinking and smoking aren't going to get within 10 years of drawing the state pension.

An interesting question - with their non drinking, fasting and (mainly) non smoking lifestyles, does anyone know if their is a difference in life expectancy between certain religious folk and the rest of us?

9 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

An interesting question - with their non drinking, fasting and (mainly) non smoking lifestyles, does anyone know if their is a difference in life expectancy between certain religious folk and the rest of us?

Yes. Mipuris have shit health and life expectancy.

17 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Drugs, criminality, dangerous driving, inherent violence, lack of Vitamin D, blowing themsleves up, marrying their close relatives.

I'd have thought shorter.

Technically, as they have pegged the state retirement age to life expectancy TPTB should drop the age one can receive it but as we all know this is a one way street with a floor in place. TheyΒ only require one or two more good years in the next 30 years and it’ll creep up to 70 that’s no good to man nor beast especially as an honest approach would eventually mean that the state retirement age would fall below 65. We all lead lower quality lives, deprived of nutrient rich food plus we are exposed to the pollution of modern life, organophosphates, chemical concoctions, nano-compounds that are either hormone mimicking or carcinogenic.Β Absolutely this is by design to capture at least 75% of the population. My unscientific finger in the age guestimation is that life expectancy will decline to 58 for men and 63 for women (for the 75%(poor)) and increase to 78-83 for the top 25%(not poor not necessarily wealthy either). Luck and genes will determine which ones fall in the middle.

Anyway this will backfire spectacularly and protests will prevail and a party will form to win back the people and bring some common sense home.Β 

14 hours ago, One percent said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/life-expectancy-falls-by-a-year-in-several-regions-of-england-prwcdgzvl

9_9

This has been on the cards for some time.

The ONS weekly mortality statistics have been showing the number of deathsΒ  above the five year moving average for a few years now.

On 1/17/2018 at 09:33, One percent said:

9_9

Life expectancy of French women has dropped too, they say it is due to increase risk of cancer and heart attacks.

On 1/17/2018 at 09:54, JoeDavola said:

It would explain why the pillars of our modern culture in the UK; a life ofΒ stressful debt slavery, consumerism,Β  unhealthy food and drink, lack of exercise, exist. They make no sense on a personal level, but they funnel plenty of money to the fuckers at the top of government and industry.

Reminds me of a nutrition expert who did some work for the Navy. She was shocked to see that on ships it was a full English every morning with lard fried bread. She said it was all very unhealthy and the average jolly jack tar would keel over from a heart attack in his 50s. She was told "that's very convenient as they generally retire at 50 and we have to pay them pensions".