• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

British woman, 20's, murdered in Jerusalem

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

You are too interested in "bad things" Mr Tulip. I am watching ducks!o.O

I did that first thing this morning. Had a great cycle ride. Just had lunch, watching some telly now and will soon go back out for another bike ride.

But I think the murder of a British woman is worthy of mention.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

I did that first thing this morning. Had a great cycle ride. Just had lunch, watching some telly now and will soon go back out for another bike ride.

Ducks do not explode! I love watching the little ones. The ones that don't get eaten will fly!

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

They do when you stick your cock in them....

XYY

I didn't realise you were so rural! Obviously every warm blooded animal has a wet hole somewhere! I am not sticking my mine up a diseased badger!

I see the Israeli's are now going down the "mental health issues" route like alot of other countries have been doing. 

These sort of stabbing and vehicle attacks have been common in Israel for a few years now and it has spread to the west. 

IMO the concern is that these sort of attacks will increase and the only way they can try and play it down is to brand the perpetrators mentally ill, read any media comments section and it is clear that the public can see through the ruse. 

I can see the logic in mentioning mental illness if they were alluding to drugs that the person was on. Like there is much speculation about with many of the American mass shooter incidents. That I could see, but here (again) they are just so obviously trying to say anything but Islam.

Edited by Carl Fimble
missing space between words, oooooh!

41 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I see the Israeli's are now going down the "mental health issues" route like alot of other countries have been doing. 

These sort of stabbing and vehicle attacks have been common in Israel for a few years now and it has spread to the west. 

IMO the concern is that these sort of attacks will increase and the only way they can try and play it down is to brand the perpetrators mentally ill, read any media comments section and it is clear that the public can see through the ruse. 

Yes, the first thing I noticed about the statement.  It is the first time I recall the Israel's using this term.  Was this because she was Christian or a new policy.  Will they use it when the next Israel soldier is killed.

15 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

All the burds love a big cock

Some might. Some might not.

But they all love a skilled tongue.

"Please, whatever you do, don't lick-me-out" is not a phrase that I've ever heard uttered...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Some might. Some might not.

But they all love a skilled tongue.

"Please, whatever you do, don't lick-me-out" is not a phrase that I've ever heard uttered...

XYY

OK, if don't have the whiff of Surströmming

Lol, it's amazing how quickly they can determine someone is "mentally ill". Before the bodies are even cold the police have the case all wrapped up. Well done Israeli police! No need for any further investigation!

I've said this before -- people who go around murdering random other people are mentally ill.  Normal, non-mentally ill people don't go around murdering random people.  Someone who isn't diagnosed as mentally ill, who then goes out and murders someone on the bus is nevertheless mentally ill.  On the other hand, people who aren't mentally ill who meet people on a chat-room who tell them to murder people, don't actually go out and do as instructed.  

The question should rather be: what background activities has made this person cultivate an otherwise benign mental illness into something more profound, or what activities have exacerbated a passive mental illness into them taking an active role and actually doing something.  This part seems to be missing in their analysis of 'mental illness'.