• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SpectrumFX

No shit, Herr Sherlock. Immigration suppressing German wages

Piss taking aside i think this could be significant 

We all know the reason why most voted Brexit ,why make a statement like that now ? to me this goes some way to justifying Brexit 

Edited by Long time lurking

EU figures show 2.7m working age EUers living in Germany. Highest in eurozone...

Thats well under half the number in the uk, which is 6m+

Maybe there needs to be a Gexit vote?

So let's get this right. EU migrants in places like Germany and Britain lower wages for locals. EU migrants are also overall a drain to the taxpayer and compete for public services.

So why is freedom of movement so good for citizens of rich countries?

4 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I think we need the towering intellect of Channel Four's Cathy Newman to explain this one, but I'll have a go. 

Keeping wages down is GOOD when it's the wages of nannies, plumbers, Polish builders, etc. 

Keeping wages down is BAD when it's for people who do important jobs like reading the news on the So-Called BBC. 

According to that simpering idiot of a so-called-newsreader it would only be a problem if it was MALE and DIVISIVE ...

wow in other words, flooding the country with the detritis and shitheads from shitehole countries leads to wages going down the shitter...

I just can't understand why EU countries don't organise an auction for immigrants. After all they are clearly of a large net benefit to an individual nation so why no hold an auction and each country can put in a bid for an immigrant. In that way the country of origin (which may or may not be a shithole) would receive a payment for the expiry of their highly-valued human capital and the recipient country will gain a net addition to their GDP. Everyone's a winner.

I would think Syrian aerospace engineers and Iraqi doctors and Afghan nuclear physicists would fetch the highest price on the immigrant market.

9 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Piss taking aside i think this could be significant 

We all know the reason why most voted Brexit ,why make a statement like that now ? to me this goes some way to justifying Brexit 

I think if you check the figures a lot of immigration to the U.K. is now non-EU, there is MUCH more to be done before the immigration issue is even close to being under control. Blair and Brown did their job of installing people with Common Purpose in key roles very well. Moroccan Uber drivers with 5 children are a worse bet than Polish bar staff IMO. The rules that are allowing so many such folk to enter and remain are what need looking at the most.

24 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I think if you check the figures a lot of immigration to the U.K. is now non-EU, there is MUCH more to be done before the immigration issue is even close to being under control. Blair and Brown did their job of installing people with Common Purpose in key roles very well. Moroccan Uber drivers with 5 children are a worse bet than Polish bar staff IMO. The rules that are allowing so many such folk to enter and remain are what need looking at the most.

Yes. It all needs a complete overhaul.

At least stopping FOM within the EU to here is a start. 

9 hours ago, Great Guy said:

So let's get this right. EU migrants in places like Germany and Britain lower wages for locals. EU migrants are also overall a drain to the taxpayer and compete for public services.

So why is freedom of movement so good for citizens of rich countries?

So called rich countries

48 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

It's too late bruv - if you think this shit storm can be halted or reversed.

3 hours ago, Green Devil said:

Who's cares about citizens?

Its about profit for business.

Nail on head ,that was/is the plan ,the industrialists are the ones  in control the politicians are their puppets, they plan for us to be their slaves  

We are slowly working our way down to the lowest common denominator  

Edited by Long time lurking

5 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

It has always been thus ,Brexit is the first step down a long road ,IMO we will not see a AUS/NZ/CAN type immigration system until there is a UKIP type party in power until then they will throw a few Christians to the lions just to placate the masses 

IMO  nothing significant will happen until the snowflake generation wake up ,most will when they realise their plight   

5 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

These days Moroccan Uber drivers with five children are just as likely to be EU citizens as Polish bar staff. That is the whole pisstake of it, various 'Norwegian' criminals, etc

Edited by Panther

1 minute ago, Panther said:

These days Moroccan Uber drivers with five children are just as likely to be EU citizens as are Polish bar staff. That is the pisstake of the EU, various 'Norwegian' criminals, etc

Sure but even the official immigration figures show clearly that the UK is taking many people direct, not waiting for them to have Norwegian/Italian citizenship or whatever other EU nation. Prior to Blair and Brown, low-skilled people were not easily accepted except some from the old colonies and certainly not from any old North African country.

6 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Sure but even the official immigration figures show clearly that the UK is taking many people direct, not waiting for them to have Norwegian/Italian citizenship or whatever other EU nation. Prior to Blair and Brown, low-skilled people were not easily accepted except some from the old colonies and certainly not from any old North African country.

Shutting the backdoor is a plus whatever way you look at it, hundreds of thousands of French in London? I have never met one

41 minutes ago, Panther said:

Shutting the backdoor is a plus whatever way you look at it, hundreds of thousands of French in London? I have never met one

I haven't either thinking about it. I did have a French neighbour (this is in Kent), but he had lived here for 20 years.

What's funny is that we are told only a tiny percentage of Muslim women wear the full burka yet I see them probably every 2 or 3 times I go to Central London.

45 minutes ago, Panther said:

You should get out more! South Ken is now known as 'French Ken' for a reason...

I decided it was time to leave London when a Frenchman told me he'd never actually met an Englishman while living in London.