• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The XYY Man

The make us laugh or fuck off thread

You cunts are getting far too miserable, and as an antidote this DOSBODs malaise, doctor XYY prescribes some sniggers, chortles, chuckles and guffaws to get you all back to a rude state of health.

As per the title, post something you find funny - which hopefully we will too - or fuck right off...!

I'll set the ball rolling...

XYY

9 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

These guys were the highlight of early evening TV when I were a lad.  Along with Monkey and The Water Margin.

I still find it brilliant but now begin to see why it was quite so good. Stan lifting his leg up over the kerb is pure understated genius.

Endless laughs and great lines. From Sons of the Desert they are struggling back to the fort when Ollie notices that Stan doesn't have a backpack and asks where it is, "I put it in yours" replies Stan innocently.

The first thing I did when I saw this thread was go look on youtube for L&H videos.

Lugging that piano up those steps was something that I found so frustrating as a kid - it was painful to watch their incompetence. I daren't watch it even now.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

The first thing I did when I saw this thread was go look on youtube for L&H videos.

Lugging that piano up those steps was something that I found so frustrating as a kid - it was painful to watch their incompetence. I daren't watch it even now.

I posted a shortened version so it doesn't have that building tension of the full feature. I know what you mean about painful "Look out, you're letting it go again!'.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Feck off 

I knew some inter-bred fuckwit would say that - thanks for taking the bait...!

;)

2nd Rule Of The Make Us Laugh Or Fuck Off (shortly to be known as MULOFU) thread: Anyone who posts anything unfunny gets the piss ripped out of them.

You twat...!

XYY

37 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

These guys were the highlight of early evening TV when I were a lad.  Along with Monkey and The Water Margin.

I still find it brilliant but now begin to see why it was quite so good. Stan lifting his leg up over the kerb is pure understated genius.

Endless laughs and great lines. From Sons of the Desert they are struggling back to the fort when Ollie notices that Stan doesn't have a backpack and asks where it is, "I put it in yours" replies Stan innocently.

:)

With you and Tulip on Laurel and Hardy mind Frank.

When Stan falls out of the barrel of water at the end of "Below Zero" is the one that cracks me up every time...

XYY

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

"Hard boiled eggs and nuts"....

County Hospital.

Still cracks me right up.

Got the dvd box set. Every home should have it.

Edited by shindigger

Im only 2 minutes in and im laughing like a gibbon.

"Well, i didnt have anything else to do, so i thought i'd come and see you"

Edited by shindigger

3 hours ago, stokiescum said:

trunk monkey

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Neither of these would go down well in Hartlepool...! ;)

Well done for making me laugh - you pair of simian-loving cunts...

XYY

19 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Neither of these would go down well in Hartlepool...! ;)

Well done for making me laugh - you pair of simian-loving cunts...

XYY

next you will be telling me they would hang the fker 

always makes me smile.

Kenny Powers haggles with a prostitute, over the phone, after he’s forced to live at his brother’s house.

Edited by SNACR