• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The XYY Man

The make us laugh or fuck off thread

Fuming There's been some scumbag called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for weeks but the police can't catch him. 
The weirdest thing about it all, is he was breaking into people's houses and ruining their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on while helping himself to whatever he wanted!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... 
Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Fuming There's been some scumbag called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for weeks but the police can't catch him. 
The weirdest thing about it all, is he was breaking into people's houses and ruining their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on while helping himself to whatever he wanted!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... 
Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone.

Not our Carl then?

17 hours ago, One percent said:

Carl Andre had a bit of thing for bricks. 

What do you get both on snooker tables and also in men's trousers? 

Yes of course, pockets!