• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The XYY Man

The make us laugh or fuck off thread

Came across this when researching sex with chickens.

http://nehandaradio.com/2011/08/22/boy-in-sex-with-chickens-cows-and-goats/

Starts off with quite serious reporting, but then the journalist gets a bit enthused..

"Egious openly confessed that he was behind the death of the stock for the past months. He has a lust for FRESH chickens cattle and goats, but NOT on a braai stand. He prefers to make a live walking Kebab with his joystick acting as the kebab stick! “I love to have sex with animals. I could not control my sexual feelings. My penis would start itching before it erected,” he said with definite longing for the animals searing from his hot sex-charged words."

41 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Came across this when researching sex with chickens.

http://nehandaradio.com/2011/08/22/boy-in-sex-with-chickens-cows-and-goats/

Starts off with quite serious reporting, but then the journalist gets a bit enthused..

"Egious openly confessed that he was behind the death of the stock for the past months. He has a lust for FRESH chickens cattle and goats, but NOT on a braai stand. He prefers to make a live walking Kebab with his joystick acting as the kebab stick! “I love to have sex with animals. I could not control my sexual feelings. My penis would start itching before it erected,” he said with definite longing for the animals searing from his hot sex-charged words."

Proper dirty cunt you are mind Chewy.

Thankfully there ain't no chicken-fuckers in my family lineage...

;)

XYY

As I exited Sainsbury the other day I saw an unusual funeral procession. Behind the hearse was a second hearse and walking behind the two hearses was a man, dressed in black, head down accompanied by a small dog. Then, behind the two hearses and the grieving man with the dog were 200 or more men.

I approached the man in black and after offering condolences said "Excuse me but I must ask you about this procession." Well, said the grieving man, "My wife is in the first hearse. She attacked me and my dear dog came to my rescue and killed her." OMG, I replied. But who is in the second hearse? "Oh" said the man "that's my mother in law. She came to my wife's aid and my little dog killed her as well."

I thought for a minute and asked "Can I borrow your dog?"

Looking at the crowd behind him the man said...... "Back of the queue!"

7 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Nobody told you about the Great Atlantic Whistling Shark...

XYY

I have a ditzy female friend who says she is really into dolphins and whales (cipher for armchair environmentalist - yawn) .

I managed to convince her that there is a species of mountain whale that lives in mountain lakes.

She has a US PhD - draw your own conclusions.

On 28/01/2018 at 05:04, The XYY Man said:

Nobody told you about the Great Atlantic Whistling Shark...

XYY

Superb clip Mr XYY. What happened to chat shows over the years? IMO they’re full of no marks whingeing.

The days of such diverse personas like BC and DA having a good chat and laugh together are are distant memory for me. Thankfully YouTube or whatever, for now, preserves some good things to watch and really enjoy.

10 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Superb clip Mr XYY. What happened to chat shows over the years? IMO they’re full of no marks whingeing.

The days of such diverse personas like BC and DA having a good chat and laugh together are are distant memory for me. Thankfully YouTube or whatever, for now, preserves some good things to watch and really enjoy.

Spot on there mind EE.

just search YouTube for Parkinson with Peter Ustinov, David Niven, Jimmy Stewart - or indeed Billy Connolly - and the craic is as sublime as it is superb.

The raconteur is surely the finest of all the comedians...?

XYY

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Spot on there mind EE.

just search YouTube for Parkinson with Peter Ustinov, David Niven, Jimmy Stewart - or indeed Billy Connolly - and the craic is as sublime as it is superb.

The raconteur is surely the finest of all the comedians...?

XYY

All you mention are superb.

No raconteurs these days, perhaps a few if you’re lucky to find them.

TV etc is all about SELLIING yourself if anyone will pay you. Few have anything of interest to say. It’s mostly whining or look at me crap! How sad, for them and anyone who cares to take time to watch.  All very drab!

Thankfully I have the shows and interesting people in memory to search for and watch for a really good experience and often a belly laugh!

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

All you mention are superb.

No raconteurs these days, perhaps a few if you’re lucky to find them.

TV etc is all about SELLIING yourself if anyone will pay you. Few have anything of interest to say. It’s mostly whining or look at me crap! How sad, for them and anyone who cares to take time to watch.  All very drab!

Thankfully I have the shows and interesting people in memory to search for and watch for a really good experience and often a belly laugh!

Agreed.

Closest you get today is the surreal ones - like Ross Noble, and his great-grandparents Reeves and Mortimer.

Miserable as fuck Middlesbrough cunt in real life (allegedly) comedian Bob Mortimer has me pissing myself in a YouTube compilation of his appearances on "Would I Lie To You"...?

His truthful answers are less believable than his made-up ones...

XYY

6 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Agreed.

Closest you get today is the surreal ones - like Ross Noble, and his great-grandparents Reeves and Mortimer.

Miserable as fuck Middlesbrough cunt in real life (allegedly) comedian Bob Mortimer has me pissing myself in a YouTube compilation of his appearances on "Would I Lie To You"...?

His truthful answers are less believable than his made-up ones...

XYY

I’d be as miserable as fuck if I came from Middlesbrough too. Poor bloke. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’d be as miserable as fuck if I came from Middlesbrough too. Poor bloke. 

Agreed.

Spy pretends he/she is from some North YORKSHIRE haven of perfect village life - like Hutton Rudby or Thornton Watlass - but we all know the lying cunt is actually from Acklam...!!!

;)

XYY

6 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Agreed.

Spy pretends he/she is from some North YORKSHIRE haven of perfect village life - like Hutton Rudby or Thornton Watlass - but we all know the lying cunt is actually from Acklam...!!!

;)

XYY

I think he is from carlin how