• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The XYY Man

The make us laugh or fuck off thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I didn't bother hiding my fore-name by the way - as @Frank Hovis "doxxed" me a while back...!

Did I bollocks!

You've posted several videos from your own Youtube channel in your own name.

I genuinely have never made any attempt to find out anybody's real name or location on any forum; this goes back to my dislike of social media and my preference for a forum personality to remain just that unless there is an actual meet up.  I said when people started posting photographs that I objected to it and that it missed the point of a forum of intellectual discourse.

Reading The Machine Stops at an early age had a big effect upon me.  I won't do social media for that very reason because I am not talking to my sister I am talking to Facebook which then talks to my sister.

This is not me; that is not you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Did I bollocks!

You've posted several videos from your own Youtube channel in your own name.

I genuinely have never made any attempt to find out anybody's real name or location on any forum; this goes back to my dislike of social media and my preference for a forum personality to remain just that unless there is an actual meet up.  I said when people started posting photographs that I objected to it and that it missed the point of a forum of intellectual discourse.

Reading The Machine Stops at an early age had a big effect upon me.  I won't do social media for that very reason because I am not talking to my sister I am talking to Facebook which then talks to my sister.

This is not me; that is not you.

I don't mind posting a picture of me occasionally. You can't really recognise me without a camel in a graveyard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Did I bollocks!

You've posted several videos from your own Youtube channel in your own name.

I genuinely have never made any attempt to find out anybody's real name or location on any forum; this goes back to my dislike of social media and my preference for a forum personality to remain just that unless there is an actual meet up.  I said when people started posting photographs that I objected to it and that it missed the point of a forum of intellectual discourse.

Reading The Machine Stops at an early age had a big effect upon me.  I won't do social media for that very reason because I am not talking to my sister I am talking to Facebook which then talks to my sister.

This is not me; that is not you.

Chill you daft bastard - I was being tongue-in-cheek. :)

I have pretty much given away everything about myself on here, and do so quite deliberately.

Anyway - since you're here, make us laugh you touchy cunt...

;)

 

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Chill you daft bastard - I was being tongue-in-cheek. :)

I have pretty much given away everything about myself on here, and do so quite deliberately.

Anyway - since you're here, make us laugh you touchy cunt...

;)

 

XYY

He's calculating the cost per joke, and whether you can get tax back on it, if it wasn't funny enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Chill you daft bastard - I was being tongue-in-cheek. :)

I have pretty much given away everything about myself on here, and do so quite deliberately.

Anyway - since you're here, make us laugh you touchy cunt...

;)

 

XYY

I have nothing original but if this doesn't make you smile then "you need working on boy".

The pay off at the end is the best bit; Neil Hannon is a genuine national treasure albeit an Irish one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King of Fools said:

Interviewer: where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Me: Listening. I would say that my biggest weakness is listening.

When can you start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I have nothing original but if this doesn't make you smile then "you need working on boy".

The pay off at the end is the best bit; Neil Hannon is a genuine national treasure albeit an Irish one.

 

 

 

Bit Richard Stilgoe-ist mate...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At a recent job interview:


"What's your name..?"

"Walter Fucking Cunting Bollocks Wank Bastard Kelsey."

"Do you suffer from Tourette's Walter..?”

"No." says Walter.

"But the Vicar at my Christening did"...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A SHORT LOVE STORY

A man and a woman who had never met before,
but who were both married to other people,
found themselves assigned to the same sleeping
room on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over
sharing a room, they were both very tired and
fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth
and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke
the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you,
but would you be willing to reach into the closet 
to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, 
let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!", he exclaimed.

"'Good", she replied. "Get your own fucking blanket."

After a moment of silence, he farted.


The end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

I used to be that dad. Endless arguments with the kids. I got to the point of screaming at them "every time you touch that thermostat Putin gets another euro" 

Kids just rolled their eyes of course, dad's off on one again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

No photo description available.

I only get the green light idiot. But what's with the top two examples? (Muscle man/piles of envelopes & the 2 women kissing?) Or is it all one big joke? O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, whocares said:

I only get the green light idiot. But what's with the top two examples? (Muscle man/piles of envelopes & the 2 women kissing?) Or is it all one big joke? O.o

its a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.