• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Cocaine: just don't

I have a cousin who is exactly the same.

Really bonnie lass in her late teens - had a portfolio put-together by a half-decent photographer - and was expected to at least get a few paying gigs in the Littlewoods catalogue and such like.

But she hit the coke - and ten years later she was doing reader's wives in Razzle.

Nowadays, her younger kids are in care, and she made a right arse of herself at my dad's funeral in February.

Mid 40s, but she looks closer to 60.

Glad I stuck to the booze and tabs...

XYY

Doing a bit of ching isn't going to make must people end up looking like a failed oompa lumpa.

Don't believe old Nick'o'Caine kids get bang on it, it never did Ozzie Osbourne any harm.

I'm getting a bit more cynical as I get older with regards to drugs and alcohol - I know more people who have let booze and drugs feck their lives up or are at least heavily dependent on them than those who can use them casually.

Pretty much having to cut off contact with a mate because of weed which has changed who he is and sent him into quite a dark nihilistic spiral. Not a good person to be around any more.

I've never tried coke - I'd have liked to try it once but I've heard the comedown is a fucker and given my fragile brain chemistry I'm not gonna risk it.

Joe, In my younger days I stuck anything up my nose, and smoked the rest. I'll not be doing it now, as my body is a temple, awaiting restoration!o.O

I kinda felt fascinated by these images.........Obviously no suggestion of coke.....just an example who Mother Nature can be pretty cruel.

Leia

11 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

Doing a bit of ching isn't going to make must people end up looking like a failed oompa lumpa.

Don't believe old Nick'o'Caine kids get bang on it, it never did Ozzie Osbourne any harm.

:D

1 minute ago, Wahoo said:

I kinda felt fascinated by these images.........Obviously no suggestion of coke.....just an example who Mother Nature can be pretty cruel.

Leia

She was all over the Coke. It's not a slur, because it's not secret.

19 minutes ago, dgul said:

Which issue?

:)

At the risk of attracting further piss-takey comments - which I probably deserve - you'd have to ask my sister that..!!!

It was her that first spotted our cousin in Razzle - and alerted me and the rest of the family to it..!

She wasn't actually billed as XYY's cousin from Hartlepool - but "Shona from Edinburgh" or some other such nom-de-plume.

Glad to be part of a society that makes sure the anonymity of a coked-up slapper flashing her tits and fanny in reader's wives is better protected than a potentially innocent gadgie's name in a rape case...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Back in the day I tried E (made me act like a total dick as far as I can tell and the comedown was awful) and whizz (gave me horrible palpitations) so decided to stick with alcohol. Cocaine was too expensive back then so I never tried it.

One day before I die (actually, could be the same day), I'm going to pluck up the courage to try this stuff once:

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/dmt-you-cannot-imagine-a-stranger-drug-or-a-stranger-experience-365

50 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

At the risk of attracting further piss-takey comments - which I probably deserve - you'd have to ask my sister that..!!!

It was her that first spotted our cousin in Razzle - and alerted me and the rest of the family to it..!

She wasn't actually billed as XYY's cousin from Hartlepool - but "Shona from Edinburgh" or some other such nom-de-plume.

Glad to be part of a society that makes sure the anonymity of a coked-up slapper flashing her tits and fanny in reader's wives is better protected than a potentially innocent gadgie's name in a rape case...

XYY

I've always had bad luck in matching Razzle photos to real-life.  I had a friend who's flat-mate was a 'wife', and someone in college who did a set -- but despite serious research at the time never did find either issue.

Myself, I happened to be behind a flasher set being photographed in London in the mid-90s, but didn't find that set either.  At one point I was proposed by Ben Dover to be an extra in a video but I chickened out.  (that isn't as exciting as it sounds).  

Anyway, back to drugs -- I had a fling with an 'exciting' girl when I was young which made me a little experimental.  Never did coke, though.  Anyway,  it ended with a good friend dying, after which I went completely clean (not even alcohol) for about 10 years.  

The girl cleaned up not long after I'd gone out with her, and she's still around -- but I'm sure that if I'd have stayed with her I'd have not lasted that long -- I didn't have a 'good relationship' with drugs.

1 minute ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Never considered her much of a beauty, even in SW1

... Her mom on the other hand

I still have no idea who either of them are.

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Gutted to find out Readers' Wives was fake news.

I'm pretty sure my wife is real.

I've done a few in my time, to be honest, these days, coke in London is almost a chaser to having a few pints in a lot of circles.

I know one person out of about twenty who I'd say has a serious problem with it. Personally I'm not arsed anymore, a hangover is enough for me, I don't think think I'd survive a drugs comedown these days.

Heroin on the other hand is just filth, I know two people who ended up in a pine box, two that disappeared and about five others that have turned themselves into low functioning vegetables because of it.

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I like heroin! It gives strange dreams! Mind you, it's not an every day drug like Immodium!

Why not, enliven a dull Easter bank holiday weekend, by taking an Immodium and a Senokot and seeing which one wins?