• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

"Shah family face having to pay their tenants back".

Easier solution:

deport.jpg?w=661&h=653

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

worth doing though...

t was rented out for £6,000 a month and divided into seven bedrooms on the ground floor and two on the first floor.

You could only get away with it if you lived in Shitsville with other migrants who don't have any involvement with the police.  I can't see a terraced house being successful "sublet" to a load of gimmegrants for very long in central Tunbridge Wells.

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

"Shah family face having to pay their tenants back".

Easier solution:

deport.jpg?w=661&h=653

Plenty of that will head off a lot of this:

delete.jpg

The headline says this:

Inside London slum where rogue landlord forced 40 adults to live together

I can't see any evidence that anyone was forced to live there.

10 minutes ago, DTMark said:

The headline says this:

Inside London slum where rogue landlord forced 40 adults to live together

I can't see any evidence that anyone was forced to live there.

They are forced to live there presumably because legal rents are so high and getting into a rental agreement has KYC requirements which the presumably illegal immigrants won't have much hope of passing.

Bit rich for the Metro to preach about it giving that they part-own Zoopla though, horses for courses with the old media really.

Forced by circumstance, then.

I don't understand how migrants can live in London . Most of the population couldn't afford to live in London. You'd need to earn good money and be prepared to hand over large amounts of it to a landlord.

Having just had a quick look, a one bed flat in a shithole like Bethnal Green is around £1,300 a month, or £15,600 a year.

The scenario described in the article is one where the landlord was complicit in the overcrowding, whereas I'd have thought that in most cases, the landlord has no idea that there are far more tenants in the property than there are listed, paying tenants.

Or does have some idea, but can claim that the paperwork said otherwise and they had no knowledge of it.

I also had no idea of how bad this had got.

I wouldn't even go to Wood Green. The one time I nearly drove through it, I saw what was coming ahead of me and turned around so as to find an alternative route.

If however you were prepared to live there, a one bedroom house-share is £600/mo.

That's more than half your income if you're on minimum wage.

And for what?

I guess this all only works with housing benefit.

7 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I don't understand how migrants can live in London . Most of the population couldn't afford to live in London. You'd need to earn good money and be prepared to hand over large amounts of it to a landlord.

Having just had a quick look, a one bed flat in a shithole like Bethnal Green is around £1,300 a month, or £15,600 a year.

The scenario described in the article is one where the landlord was complicit in the overcrowding, whereas I'd have thought that in most cases, the landlord has no idea that there are far more tenants in the property than there are listed, paying tenants.

Or does have some idea, but can claim that the paperwork said otherwise and they had no knowledge of it.

Depends on how honest the tenants are. Someone who worked on my house was subletting out his room (3 to a 1 bed room niiiice), he was recently divorced so that was his "excuse". Anyway the landlord was none-the-wiser that he was pocketing 2 people's rents.

It is rife and has been for at least 10 years, anywhere in the South East. Like her predecessors, Treason won't touch it with a bargepole, too rayciss.

37 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I wouldn't even go to Wood Green. The one time I nearly drove through it, I saw what was coming ahead of me and turned around so as to find an alternative route.

Did you take a wrong turn?

Why not look at the circumstances why there are so many people needing accommodation in the first place?

No need to force anything if all non-Brits were sent home if they could not pay their own way!

1 hour ago, DTMark said:

It's pretty affordable if you are a doctor or lawyer, which as we know most of these people are.

4 hours ago, sarahbell said:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/26/inside-london-slum-rogue-landlord-forced-40-adults-live-together-7261861/?ito=social

Inside London slum where rogue landlord forced 40 adults to live together

FORCED

FORCED.
HE MADE ME DO IT YOUR HONOUR.

just as well they don't use toilet paper, that would take up a room in itself